• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2022/2023 season

Wagner released by Seattle ... full rebuild on there.

Next draft is supposed to have a couple of very good QB prospects. Maybe Seattle is planning for a rebuild around that. Surprised Caroll lasted more than Russell Wilson at Seattle.

Next draft is supposed to have a couple of very good QB prospects. Maybe Seattle is planning for a rebuild around that. Surprised Caroll lasted more than Russell Wilson at Seattle.

I wouldn't be surprised if they draft someone this year - they'll be able to get the #1 prospect in the teens ...

Cowboys trade Cooper to Cleveland for a 5th!?!? a 5th!?!?
Couldn't have got a 3rd? Fuck's sake.

Its because of his contract and the 20 mill per season. Better than nothing which is what you would have got by cutting him. Cleveland was the only team to take on the full contract.
Collins on his way out as well.

2022 will be a struggle unless you hit a home run in the draft and some gold in FA.

Its because of his contract and the 20 mill per season. Better than nothing which is what you would have got by cutting him. Cleveland was the only team to take on the full contract.
Collins on his way out as well.

2022 will be a struggle unless you hit a home run in the draft and some gold in FA.

We draft very well.
Well be well over the cap next year (bye Zeke) ... but the have to resign Diggs, 11 etc ...

We draft very well.
Well be well over the cap next year (bye Zeke) ... but the have to resign Diggs, 11 etc ...

We’ll cut Zeke after the 2022 season. There is a window there for practical reasons and we’ll move on.

We’ll cut Zeke after the 2022 season. There is a window there for practical reasons and we’ll move on.

It's clear we're doing a 'rebuild' - albeit a very limited one.
Get rid of 'bad' contracts - i.e. big contracts where players aren't performing (La'el is more unprofessionalism).
Will be impressive mccarthy can do anything next year as I feel it's being set up for Payton ..

It's clear we're doing a 'rebuild' - albeit a very limited one.
Get rid of 'bad' contracts - i.e. big contracts where players aren't performing (La'el is more unprofessionalism).
Will be impressive mccarthy can do anything next year as I feel it's being set up for Payton ..

The division is so bad that you might have a chance to win it in 2022 regardless.

So, you retire, automatically remove yourself from the drug testing pool during off-season, then thanks to the fact you just happened to keep yourself in shape even though you retired, you are in a position to make a miraculous comeback a few months later at the age of 44 with all your old testosterone levels in tact. Cool story.

Hooker and Gregory signed. D-law contract restructured. Kearse seem to be signed as well given his tweet now.

Not to shabby, @LeTallecWiz

It's all thanks to Lawrence ... he basically saved us 15 mill, so we could keep the defense and improve it now.
I still worry a lot for the offense as Dak is just not good enough but hopefully, the defense can carry us.

It's all thanks to Lawrence ... he basically saved us 15 mill, so we could keep the defense and improve it now.
I still worry a lot for the offense as Dak is just not good enough but hopefully, the defense can carry us.

Need to draft well again. Improve the O-Line and get a WR early.
But things arent that bad. Cooper aside.

Need to draft well again. Improve the O-Line and get a WR early.
But things arent that bad. Cooper aside.

Wr well get in round 2 or 3 if someone big doesnt slip (like ceedee).

2nd rounders that seem really solid - Pickens and Moore.
Sleeper is pierce from cincy

Back
Top Bottom