• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2022/2023 season

Another weekend, another vikings win which needed a last gasp winner.

JJ Watt retiring

Tua in another concussion protocol. Calls for him to sit the remainder of the year at least.

And ready for a playoff run ...

Sheesh - Cowboys are at best 1 n' done I think ... I think same with VIkings imo ...
NFC should be eagles vs niners.

Giants vs Vikings should be a great game.

I naturally hope for a Giants win.

And ready for a playoff run ...

Sheesh - Cowboys are at best 1 n' done I think ... I think same with VIkings imo ...
NFC should be eagles vs niners.

Not that yesterdays game was important but finish the regular season with that performance. Yikes.
Dak and plenty of others off form. Might lose to the Buccs now.

Giants vs Vikings should be a great game.

I naturally hope for a Giants win.

skeptical-futurama.gif

You're right though, it should be a great game. Proper end to end I imagine, with spells of both teams playing like they don't want to win

You're right though, it should be a great game. Proper end to end I imagine, with spells of both teams playing like they don't want to win

If Saquon decides to turn up then there's a chance - if he doesn't it might as well end up with a cricket score.

Eagles next. Vikings would have played against 49ers.

Either way it wouldn't have been good for either of us.

Good game offensively, but Christ there was some dodgy defending. Vikings cannot deal wit the rush at all

Good game offensively, but Christ there was some dodgy defending. Vikings cannot deal wit the rush at all

Eagles vs Bucs
Vikings vs 49ers

Bills vs Cincy
Jags vs Chiefs

Eagles vs 49ers VS Bills vs Chiefs

49ers VS Chiefs

49ers ... hottest team by a fucking country mile and Purdy puts Lance's career in limbo

Eagles vs Bucs
Vikings vs 49ers

Bills vs Cincy
Jags vs Chiefs

Eagles vs 49ers VS Bills vs Chiefs

49ers VS Chiefs

49ers ... hottest team by a fucking country mile and Purdy puts Lance's career in limbo

It probably will be a 49ers chiefs Superbowl, but I just can't discount mahomes

Yeah, like I said - Saquon turned up and Danny Dimes had a great game as well. Hodgins has been a revelation so far and Slayton is doing well too.

this morning ... tbf, can't believe the Chargers and Vikings are out ... they were the better teams but just couldn't get it done.

I don't think the Vikings were the better team. All season they've been riding their look with a great offense and awful defense

Is BRady finished? Or no running game and that Dallas pass rush just killed him?
It wasn't a 31-14 game, it was far worse than that.
Dak seemed 'on'.
Everything in the o was good, bar the Peters injury and Zeke's rushing.

Going to be bloody tough for both underdogs to beat Eagles and 49ers ...

But that's why they play the game ...

Well, that was a bit shit, but hey.

Onwards and upwards.

Hurts played well - and the Giants just couldn't keep up in this game.
They need to sign/draft a proper #1 WR, that opens up the offense big time.
Will be interesting what they do with Danny Dimes and Saquad ...

Felt like a game that was there to be won last night, in all honesty. Sadly Dak continued with the interceptions. @LeTallecWiz

Those two and the, to me at least, dodgy penalty calls for their first touchdown tipped it in the 49'ers favor.

Still, a lot to like about this team going forward. Need to replace Quinn in the best possible way.

Hopefully anyone but the Eagles win the SB.

Back
Top Bottom