• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2022/2023 season

Felt like a game that was there to be won last night, in all honesty. Sadly Dak continued with the interceptions. @LeTallecWiz

Those two and the, to me at least, dodgy penalty calls for their first touchdown tipped it in the 49'ers favor.

Still, a lot to like about this team going forward. Need to replace Quinn in the best possible way.

Hopefully anyone but the Eagles win the SB.

4 cost us the game.
It just is what he is - an average QB who is paid like he's top 5 material, and he isn't.
if we have Joe Burrow yesterday, we win.
Our defense was light out - hopefully DQ wants to stay another year. It can be a really special unit.
Just sucks that we wasted yet another chance to do something -
Sucks about Pollard too - broken leg. Need to resign him.

4 cost us the game.
It just is what he is - an average QB who is paid like he's top 5 material, and he isn't.
if we have Joe Burrow yesterday, we win.
Our defense was light out - hopefully DQ wants to stay another year. It can be a really special unit.
Just sucks that we wasted yet another chance to do something -
Sucks about Pollard too - broken leg. Need to resign him.

Yeah, need to resign Pollard. We also need to resign Steele. Schultz is probably a goner.

Hope Quinn stays but it wouldnt surprise me if he lands one of the HC positions he has interviewed for.

What was that last play about? Looked dodgy to say the least.

Something crazy to try and do something that had 99.999999999999% chance of not working.

Failed miserably.

It sucks, I think with a top qb, we win that game easily. Dak is just not it.

I think you already would have a replacement in Rush.

Pollard, Lewis and possibly Schultz are players I would get rid off - frees up money for one or two much needed WRs, a CB and an LB (and maybe one G).

I think you already would have a replacement in Rush.

Pollard, Lewis and possibly Schultz are players I would get rid off - frees up money for one or two much needed WRs, a CB and an LB (and maybe one G).

Rush is not good enough - he's a really solid back up, but he's not more than that.

I think Pollard is key to our offense, unless we 'waste' a 1st round pick on the Alabama RB ... not sure it's worth it.
Schultz is a solid TE, but I don't think we should be paying him what he wants (probably 12+/year), even though he's Dak's security blanket - happy with the two rookies we have in Ferguson and Pendershot.
We need a proper #2 ... Gallup just wasn't it, btu we paid him 50 mill over 5 years ...
Like our LB core actually - but likely to lose Barr & LvE.
Would love another OL ...

Rush is not good enough - he's a really solid back up, but he's not more than that.

I think Pollard is key to our offense, unless we 'waste' a 1st round pick on the Alabama RB ... not sure it's worth it.
Schultz is a solid TE, but I don't think we should be paying him what he wants (probably 12+/year), even though he's Dak's security blanket - happy with the two rookies we have in Ferguson and Pendershot.
We need a proper #2 ... Gallup just wasn't it, btu we paid him 50 mill over 5 years ...
Like our LB core actually - but likely to lose Barr & LvE.
Would love another OL ...

Fair enough on Rush - though I think he could easily be as good as Prescott, but hey. Elliott is also more than capable to replace Pollard - which would be a must for me. Pollard will be to expensive and hinder addressing the important positions.

As for the draft I think Cowboys will go for a WR -
maybe Rice of SMU?

Pollard breaking his leg might actually see his contract demands get lowered.
He’s Key to our offense, the big playmaker and most dynamic.
I really hope we sign him. Rather lose Elliott in all honesty.

Barr would be welcomed back. He had a good season.
Need to sign Steele as well. Was one of the best RT in the league until his injury.

Fair enough on Rush - though I think he could easily be as good as Prescott, but hey. Elliott is also more than capable to replace Pollard - which would be a must for me. Pollard will be to expensive and hinder addressing the important positions.

As for the draft I think Cowboys will go for a WR -
maybe Rice of SMU?

Elliot is finished in the nfl as a #1 ... hell take a paycut or get cut.

Re draft ... haven't started looking into it so utterly clueless bar Georgia and bama stars

Good to see Hurts back in action (sorry giants)

Can’t see Purdy dealing with a Philly at home. But I’m not overly confident.

Agreed. Think he could be gone even if he doesnt get a job elsewhere.

when I watch film is that he's a scheme OC - he wants players to fit into his schemes etc and makes many odd play calls, considering personnel. The Cowboy O has TWO talented playmakers (88 & Pollard), one potentially talented one (Ferguson) and a few possession type players (Schultz, Gallup, Brown etc). Our QB can be fucking brilliant (hi Tampa) and fucking terrible too (Hi SF). That's his body of work over 7 years - up and down. Moore is a good OC - but a very good OC, or a great one, builds his schemes based on personnel. If we get one like that, we'll be far far much better.

when I watch film is that he's a scheme OC - he wants players to fit into his schemes etc and makes many odd play calls, considering personnel. The Cowboy O has TWO talented playmakers (88 & Pollard), one potentially talented one (Ferguson) and a few possession type players (Schultz, Gallup, Brown etc). Our QB can be fucking brilliant (hi Tampa) and fucking terrible too (Hi SF). That's his body of work over 7 years - up and down. Moore is a good OC - but a very good OC, or a great one, builds his schemes based on personnel. If we get one like that, we'll be far far much better.

Indeed, and there have been several calls in the red zone where we have moved away from a well functioning run game on all 3 downs. Some very strange calls which have cost us.

Eagles vs Chiefs FFS.

I honestly don't know which bunch of twats I dislike more.

As if I'm gonna watch that shite.

Eagles separated by soft holding call - though they really should have won, they were the better team.
Can't say I'm upset mind you -

Eagles separated by soft holding call - though they really should have won, they were the better team.
Can't say I'm upset mind you -

Nah, fuck em. They had a massive call in their favor against the 49'ers and earlier in this game. Well deserved for the Chiefs. Lovely stuff.

Back
Top Bottom