• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Thread 2012

So what are everyone's predictions for the game?

I am undecided at the moment.

I did see the opening over/under for the game was something like 49, that seems really high.

I'll give a slight edge to the Ravens. Been really impressed with their offence in the playoffs. Being indoors will bring their deep passing threat back into play. Defensively I think they'll have enough veteran savvy to handle Kaepernick.

Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Warren Sapp and former NFL coach Bill Parcells were among seven people elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2013 on Saturday.
Jonathan Ogden, Larry Allen, Curley Culp, Cris Carter and Dave Robinson were also selected.
Sapp and Ogden -- both of whom retired in 2008 -- were voted in during their first year of eligibility. It took the 46-person Hall of Fame selection committee more than eight hours to decide who should be in this year's class.
A total of 17 nominees were named finalists for the 2013 class. The Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony will take place in Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 3.

It was never in doubt but great to see "LA" make the hall. He'll probably break the record for the shortest induction speech ever.

z3j92.jpg

A very enjoyable game. Think San Francisco can feel hard done by with some of the officiating.

They will be close again next season though.

Sorry guys but it's a :D from me. Nothing against the Niners but I've been to Baltimore and liked the place, so I was in the Ravens' camp for this one.

Back
Top Bottom