• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Thread 2013-2014

Unofficial first time for Clowney was 4.47, later recorded as 4.53. Ripped off Manziel by over a tenth of a second.

Possibly more impressive was Kony Ealy on the three cones. 6.83. That's ridiculous for a linesman. I read somewhere that LeSean McCoy ran it in 6.82. Into the top ten with you.

Unofficial first time for Clowney was 4.47, later recorded as 4.53. Ripped off Manziel by over a tenth of a second.

Possibly more impressive was Kony Ealy on the three cones. 6.83. That's ridiculous for a linesman. I read somewhere that LeSean McCoy ran it in 6.82. Into the top ten with you.

Aaron Donald seems to be projecting himself higher by the day.
What was he like at the senior bowl?
Didn't see it.
Anyways Clowney is a fucking specimen and those times are ridic for his physique.

Yeah they were talking it up big style, sounds impressive. It really is remarkable how the whole campus revolves around the field pretty much. I'd love to be there for gameday.

kyle-field-06-29-2014.gif

An Update.

Back
Top Bottom