• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No pre match thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stache

TAA
Kabak
Phillips
Robbo

Fabinho
Thiago
Gini

Salah
Jota
Mane

Jones should be in contention to start - but for Thiago, not GIni - who'll be needed in the midfield imo.

Jones has played a lot of U-21 footy, but Thiago hasnt been involver that much for Spain.

Given that we have Madrid on Tuesday I can imagine Jones and Keita in the midfield and one of the front 3 rested

It's going to be a really strong team. I'm sure we'll see some early subs and rotations but some of them need a competitive game before Madrid.

Good to have proper football back. Thankfully it's the late game as we normally get the early after internationals and shit our collective pants.

I reckon Jurgen will go strong just to the lads back into our system by way of prep for Madrid

Last edited:
Hopefully this break has given us a chance to put the wheels back on.

How nice it would be to look like we know how to score again.

An early call of C'mon boys!

Looking forward to this one. I reckon sub appearance for Bobby who will start in Madrid.

Ali
Trent Kabak Nat Robbo
Thiago Fabs Gini
Mo Jota Mane

Would prefer to see Jones or Naby in for Thiago.

Arsenal are like Jekyll n Hyde this season so we need to be at our best we need a win but can see a score draw.

I am kinda ashamed to say it but I actually felt relief at not having the stress of watching and following us last weekend. For the first time in ages, I wouldn't have minded a longer international break. Hopefully, we thrash Arsenal today and kickstart our season.

I am kinda ashamed to say it but I actually felt relief at not having the stress of watching and following us last weekend. For the first time in ages, I wouldn't have minded a longer international break. Hopefully, we thrash Arsenal today and kickstart our season.
Yea, I really enjoyed the break too.
Kinda sad really.

Alisson, Trent Kabak Phillips Robertson, Fabinho Thiago Milner, Salah Firmino Mane

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Thiago, Milner, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Wijnaldum, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Jota, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, R. Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom