• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Norwich v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another hard fought win. Every time I see us play like this I think we can’t keep doing it but we do. Great stuff by Mane.

Last edited:
I think people forget how many times Mane has bailed us out this season.

He’s the most deserving for player of the season over the course of the 25 games.

Fucking brilliant. That was a grind but the weather dictated that really. 2nd half much improved. One step closer.

Also, where was the pen for the bear hug on van dijk?

Anyone referencing it?

That was fucking astonishing. That, for me, was the only plus of bringing VAR in, cos defenders maul VVD every game when he's up for a corner, & players do it to him when we defend a corner too.

Yet the VAR fucking ignore it time & again.

That was fucking astonishing. That, for me, was the only plus of bringing VAR in, cos defenders maul VVD every game when he's up for a corner, & players do it to him when we defend a corner too.

Yet the VAR fucking ignore it time & again.
Not the first time this season our big men been man-handled in the box and no VAR calls. I think for some reason, the referees and the VAR fuckers think that is fair to bring down such a big unit.

We’re always a bit shite after a break. Decent win in the end. Finally made up that 25 point deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom