• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

October Internationals & LFC Players in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put a bet on a draw for the Switzerland - Ireland game, so that will obviously not be the outcome..

Hmmm I rarely (if ever) watch England but I thought I would this time. Just to see what would happen with the inevitable racist stuff. It was handled with fairly well meaning but ultimately futile action by UEFA officials. Those cunts that started the right wing salutes and monkey noises that got frog marched out of the ground just before HT were a fucking disgrace. I wouldn't be surprised if some Bulgarian militia organisation kicked the shit out of them when they got ejected.
That was the Bulgarian militia organisation !

Last edited:
Nice goal. Well taken. Seem like he has a better season now than last season with Ajax?
Ajax had/have a great team and I think he started to feel unwanted especially as he was sometimes even behind Huntelaar in the pecking-order. I don't know the full of it but I never really understood the amount of criticism he got over the last one-and-a-half year or so in Holland. He still had the highest goal-per-minute ratio but as he didn't hit 29-goals as in his first season everyone started to talk him down.

He did start this season in the Charity for Ajax, where he scored and was then also used midweek in the ChL where he had to go out with a knock and then once again he was finding himself benched the following weekend. He's just turned 22 and that must've hurt his confidence. Now, under Vieira's guidance, he seems to have regained some of that mojo and now goals galore will follow.

He's such a talent, easily the one with the biggest potential since Preben Elkjær (one for the oldies) and I believe he could even exceed him too.

Last edited:
That was the Bulgarian militia organisation !
Barba Roja said:
Hmmm I rarely (if ever) watch England but I thought I would this time. Just to see what would happen with the inevitable racist stuff. It was handled with fairly well meaning but ultimately futile action by UEFA officials. Those cunts that started the right wing salutes and monkey noises that got frog marched out of the ground just before HT were a fucking disgrace. I wouldn't be surprised if some Bulgarian militia organisation kicked the shit out of them when they got ejected.​
I wouldn't be surprised if they returned to their Bulgarian militia organisation after the game ... :)

Is that a quiff, a whoosh, or a woof ? :)

Barba Roja said:
Hmmm I rarely (if ever) watch England but I thought I would this time. Just to see what would happen with the inevitable racist stuff. It was handled with fairly well meaning but ultimately futile action by UEFA officials. Those cunts that started the right wing salutes and monkey noises that got frog marched out of the ground just before HT were a fucking disgrace. I wouldn't be surprised if some Bulgarian militia organisation kicked the shit out of them when they got ejected.
I wouldn't be surprised if they returned to their Bulgarian militia organisation after the game ... :)

It's an idiot.

Barba Roja said:

Quiff.

Ignore Brendan he's entirely predictable and boring at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom