• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Official transfers have started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive stats last season. Almost one goal every 2 games in all comps, and 11 in 18 in Europe last season.

Yes, and got the young player of the year award in the Euro conference league. 37 combined goals and assists in 49 games.

His name sounds familiar.

Were we linked with him at some point?

I don't think we were actively linked with him, but rather his name popped up under suggested signings by stats-based Twitter accounts. Colombia team should benefit with Diaz and him playing at a higher level.

I've never heard of him

[article]
Alaves are keen to wrap up a loan move for Liverpool defender Anderson Arroyo, according to El Correo (via the Liverpool Echo ). However, they could face competition from Elche.

The Colombia under-23 international joined the Reds from Fortaleza in 2018 but hasn't made a single competitive appearance for the club. Arroyo has gone on loan to several different clubs - most recently Mirandes, in the Spanish second tier.

Alaves finished bottom of La Liga last term after losing eight of their last 11 games. Elche, meanwhile, stayed up and will spend next season in the top flight.

[/article]

I've never heard of him

[article]
Alaves are keen to wrap up a loan move for Liverpool defender Anderson Arroyo, according to El Correo (via the Liverpool Echo ). However, they could face competition from Elche.

The Colombia under-23 international joined the Reds from Fortaleza in 2018 but hasn't made a single competitive appearance for the club. Arroyo has gone on loan to several different clubs - most recently Mirandes, in the Spanish second tier.

Alaves finished bottom of La Liga last term after losing eight of their last 11 games. Elche, meanwhile, stayed up and will spend next season in the top flight.

[/article]

He’s like Adama Traore, only better at football.

I've never heard of him

[article]

[/article]

Alaves are our boogey team in Europe. is it a good idea to strengthen them with this lad

There must be a joke in there, because our record against Alaves is played one, won one, drawn none, lost none. I understand only having one victory against them is underwhelming, but the silver lining was the silver it delivered

yes sir I was having a laugh - back to the days when the mighty Alaves nearly beat us in a 9 goal classic

Unforgettable game. Before the match everyone including the bookies had it down as most probably a grinding, attritional borefest with the first goal likely to decide it. I remember yelling "WE'RE SITTING TOO DEEP" at Old Faithful late in the game when we were 4-3 up before that crumb off the old block Jordi Cruyff equalised.

Happy days. :D

Too right. It was always a bad idea anyway. Goodness knows how long it might take to score one on any given day.

Nice for Nottingham Forest to get their business done ASAP. The players they have/are bringing in seems to have potential but they do need to adapt fast.

Yes. They have what looks to be a rising star in charge in Steve Cooper but it'll be hard for them.

Mind you, that's what we all thought years ago when Brian Clough brought them up and they were champions in their first season back. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom