• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Offsprings - that went onto greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Tom Ince, failed to live upto the hype
The Zidanes, playing B sides somewhere.
Paul Dalglish,nothing like dad.
Kasper Schmeichel, hasn't done bad but still daddy's shadow
As I write this, I just realised Haaland who has outshone his dad. Though his dad was no world beater

Tom Ince, failed to live upto the hype
The Zidanes, playing B sides somewhere.
Paul Dalglish,nothing like dad.
Kasper Schmeichel, hasn't done bad but still daddy's shadow
As I write this, I just realised Haaland who has outshone his dad. Though his dad was no world beater
Divock!

He's the son of a footballer who wasn't great but played professionally.

We have at least four players whose dads were also footballers. Thiago and Origi have been mentioned, but also Oxlade-Chamberlain and Nat Phillips.

Lampard was a much better player than his father. The ones that do well tend to not be in the shadow of all time greats though. Being the son of Cryuff or Zidane must come with a hell of a lot of pressure.

As if you won't actually be spending the entire summer under a military enforced curfew in response to the flesh eating fungus variant.

As if you won't actually be spending the entire summer under a military enforced curfew in response to the flesh eating fungus variant.
I know that.

Normally, I'd be happy with a holiday but at the same time, I'm ok not going anywhere.

This year, I feel like I really, really want one despite 0% chance of one.

I know that.

Normally, I'd be happy with a holiday but at the same time, I'm ok not going anywhere.

This year, I feel like I really, really want one despite 0% chance of one.

That's probably just the recent heat, subconsciously reminding your brain of what holidays used to be like. Like a Derren Brown mindfuck. Soon as it starts raining again you'll get over it and be back to normal.

Colin Hendry or the son who isn't is son? Or even Colin Hendry's real son (who is also a footballer I think)?

His son. Well he did a year ago when we lived there. He was playing for St Johnstone and it was only a ten minute drive away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom