• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ojo-ining Fulham on Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
On the official.

Liverpool forward Sheyi Ojo has joined Fulham on a season-long loan.

The 20-year-old completed the temporary switch to the Championship side today and will spend the duration of 2017-18 with the west London club.
Fulham have begun the new campaign with successive 1-1 draws against Norwich and Reading.
Ojo, who has previously spent time on loan with Wigan Athletic and Wolverhampton Wanderers, has made 13 appearances for the Reds first team since his debut at Exeter City back in January 2016.

DSC_0348622ojo.jpg

Last edited:
The big test for him now - he could either turn out to be a fantastic prospect for us or another Jerome Sinclair. He's got the pace and the talent, it's really down to how badly he wants to succeed.

And hopefully this deal will help us to be in contention for Sessegnon next summer.

The big test for him now - he could either turn out to be a fantastic prospect for us or another Jerome Sinclair. He's got the pace and the talent, it's really down to how badly he wants to succeed.

And hopefully this deal will help us to be in contention for Sessegnon next summer.
Definitely. Tottenham already have an eye on him. We really need to sign that kid.
We already lost Walcott, Ox, Bale, Alli and Ramsey cant lose this kid as well.

So there's the Liverpool loan curse then. He'll never make it to our first team. Shame, he looked a decent prospect.

On the official.

Liverpool forward Sheyi Ojo has joined Fulham on a season-long loan.

The 20-year-old completed the temporary switch to the Championship side today and will spend the duration of 2017-18 with the west London club.
Fulham have begun the new campaign with successive 1-1 draws against Norwich and Reading.
Ojo, who has previously spent time on loan with Wigan Athletic and Wolverhampton Wanderers, has made 13 appearances for the Reds first team since his debut at Exeter City back in January 2016.

DSC_0348622ojo.jpg

Cool office. Hope it was part of the loan deal so we can use it for Klopp to swing by in disguise (dressed up like a Twitter ITK most likely), observe training and tap up Ryan Sessegnon. I'm not even kidding.

Good loan for him, though this is often the kiss of death for our young prospects.

Hope it gives us an edge on Sessegnon next summer too.

I have never seen this guy play badly for our first team. If anything he has come on and changed things so why the fuck is he on loan ? He is one for the future for us.

I have never seen this guy play badly for our first team. If anything he has come on and changed things so why the fuck is he on loan ? He is one for the future for us.
Don't be fooled by dribbling, pace and tricks and shit. To make it you have to show that you have commitment and some kind of footballing brain. Luck also helps. I'm not saying that Ojo lacks it but he's nowhere near where Raheem was at this stage in his career. Or look at TAA.
If you're 20 years old and still getting loaned out, it's pretty much over for you at LFC.

Don't be fooled by dribbling, pace and tricks and shit. To make it you have to show that you have commitment and some kind of footballing brain. Luck also helps. I'm not saying that Ojo lacks it but he's nowhere near where Raheem was at this stage in his career. Or look at TAA.
If you're 20 years old and still getting loaned out, it's pretty much over for you at LFC.
Actually Modo - the games i saw him in he showed he did have a brain and timed his runs and passes to perfection. I actually think he should be in the first team. Really dont get this decision.

Actually Modo - the games i saw him in he showed he did have a brain and timed his runs and passes to perfection. I actually think he should be in the first team. Really dont get this decision.
Nah, he's not there yet. If he goes to Fulham and totally dominates, that might sway my opinion of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom