• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ole is at the wheel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've thought they had their eyes on Poch, but he had a shocking spell while Solskjaer had a great one and they got all whipped up in the frenzy.

I reckon if they had the balls, they could still get Pochettino within the next year.

I would've thought they had their eyes on Poch, but he had a shocking spell while Solskjaer had a great one and they got all whipped up in the frenzy.

I reckon if they had the balls, they could still get Pochettino within the next year.

Poch has made it more than clear that if he can use his run to the CL final to land a big job in a club that will support him financially, he's off.

Poch has made it more than clear that if he can use his run to the CL final to land a big job in a club that will support him financially, he's off.

Yep. I'm actually surprised there's talk of Spurs spending big this summer given their financial restraints.

Though it looks like Eriksen and Alderweireld will be off so maybe it's just that money being reinvested.

God, I hate Spurs.

Ideally Ole is given loads, spends big and gets them top 4 to keep the job but still nowhere near winning the league.

They could easily go our route of the last 30 years.

Ideally Ole is given loads, spends big and gets them top 4 to keep the job but still nowhere near winning the league.

They could easily go our route of the last 30 years.
More like Arsenal imo, cos their owners will spend just enough to get them back in the CL to keep them raking in the CL money.

Once they do appoint a DoF I think they'll then start spending huge amounts again as they have the resources to do so.

Interesting hearing fans & journos all moaning about the state of old Trafford. Apparently it's looking very run down, to the point where it was mentioned repeatedly last season, peeling old paint everywhere, damp in the corporate areas, seems like the owners aren't investing anything in the infrastructure.

More like Arsenal imo, cos their owners will spend just enough to get them back in the CL to keep them raking in the CL money.

Once they do appoint a DoF I think they'll then start spending huge amounts again as they have the resources to do so.

Interesting hearing fans & journos all moaning about the state of old Trafford. Apparently it's looking very run down, to the point where it was mentioned repeatedly last season, peeling old paint everywhere, damp in the corporate areas, seems like the owners aren't investing anything in the infrastructure.

This is great news. Asset renewal & maintenance isn’t cheap.

Although I don’t buy into the idea that it would take more than 2-3 years to turn the team around. But as long as Ole is there it won’t happen so I hope he does enough to keep the job

Ferguson's departure has been the stuff of dreams. I spent my childhood waiting for that old cunt to leave them and imagining the shit-storm that would follow. It's one of the few things in life where my hopes and dreams have been completely delivered.

Ferguson's departure has been the stuff of dreams. I spent my childhood waiting for that old cunt to leave them and imagining the shit-storm that would follow. It's one of the few things in life where my hopes and dreams have been completely delivered.
So glad they didn’t go all out to get Guardiola. Or go after Klopp after his sabbatical. If they’re smart they’d set emotions and embarrassment aside and appoint Allegri. But they won’t, thank god.

60349459_2644377218953258_4007937242948435968_n.jpg

This is great news. Asset renewal & maintenance isn’t cheap.

Although I don’t buy into the idea that it would take more than 2-3 years to turn the team around. But as long as Ole is there it won’t happen so I hope he does enough to keep the job
If we want to talk about how long it could take to turn a team around .. look at Klopp and ourselves !

So glad they didn’t go all out to get Guardiola. Or go after Klopp after his sabbatical. If they’re smart they’d set emotions and embarrassment aside and appoint Allegri. But they won’t, thank god.
But they did .. and Klopp wasn't interested in the slightest. Makes his success here all the more delightful seeing how all the Mancs on RedCafe want/wanted him and are crying into their teacups ever since.

But they did .. and Klopp wasn't interested in the slightest. Makes his success here all the more delightful seeing how all the Mancs on RedCafe want/wanted him and are crying into their teacups ever since.
They tried before he had his break. They didn’t go in for him once he had his rest.

No he hasn't. He's said and done similar things about Spurs, ambition and his love of Real for the last two years at least. And he does it regularly enough for this latest coy series of statements to have just as much clear intent, or not, as ever.

No he hasn't. He's said and done similar things about Spurs, ambition and his love of Real for the last two years at least. And he does it regularly enough for this latest coy series of statements to have just as much clear intent, or not, as ever.

This time he has been less oblique. The press thought that he had lost something in translation and pressed him to rectify the fact that his words suggested he would take another job and he doubled down on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom