• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other CL Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
City or Spurs will piss on Ajax. No thanks. I fancy Juve to knock either of them out, and we'll... chooses verb carefully.... hmmm... beat them in the final

City or Spurs will piss on Ajax. No thanks. I fancy Juve to knock either of them out, and we'll... chooses verb carefully.... hmmm... beat them in the final
No chance, after putting City out of the CL and beating them in the league, Spurs will have that moment where they think that destiny is shining on them before doing a complete Spurs and getting put out by Ajax. You couldn't get a more Spursy narrative than that.

No chance, after putting City out of the CL and beating them in the league, Spurs will have that moment were they think that destiny is shining on them before doing a complete Spurs and getting put out by Ajax. You couldn't get a more Spursy narrative than that.

Too hopeful for me. Just can't see this at all. Nope. Hope so but nope.

Saw Neville said Utd should rest players against City if they beat the Blueshite.
The thin haired pube mustached cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom