• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other CL Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha oh dear. That’s terrible.

I’m caught between wanting Utd to be destroyed and maintaining some confidence dor the City game.

Haha oh dear. That’s terrible.

I’m caught between wanting Utd to be destroyed and maintaining some confidence dor the City game.
Get humped here, proper embarrassed and then the pressure is on to perform in the league for the rest of the season.

Pogba is flapping his arms around at his teammates whilst jogging around with minimal effort

Watching Barca here.

They are obviously a world class side. But I don't think they are as good as they were. Hopefully Dembele remains injured against us, as when I watch them, they don't have much pace on the counter. Just a few bursts of pace from Messi, before he passes the ball or shoots. We have the legs and goalkeeper to press them higher up the pitch if we are chasing a result.

"You cannot blame Solskjaer for two basic errors. You just can't. And the fact this United squad needs major surgery dates back to the end of the Ferguson era. It's a massive task Solskjaer has taken on and I'm happy to give him time."

Ady, Leicester

I almost feel bad for Man U.
They're clearly trying but when your best player Kariuses, and your defense gets no respite as your 90 million midfield maestro's mind is in Madrid, and your attackers just aren't doing enough - you just aren't going to bother Barcelona.
I'm just trying to really see if we'll be able to cause serious problems with our pace and talent.

Saw Neville said Utd should rest players against City if they beat the Blueshite.
The thin haired pube mustached cunt.

It worked for him in Valencia. Rested players all games awaiting a real fresh first XI the following season. At least that is the story the results tells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom