• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other European Games, 1-3 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

got red on me

Well-Known
EFyrSwYWkAA4yce.jpg

That Brugges striker seems to have perfected the art of scoring while simultaneously tripping over

I know we lost to Napoli away (a much better team) so we can't talk...but how is it that Real Madrid are losing 2-0 to Bruge at home with Migs in the net and they had 3 players nominated in FIFA team of the year?

What the hell...? I dont understand VAR, it looks offside, not even a debate...it seems we need a VAR for the VAR

Edit ok - the extra angle they just showed shows that it was onside...

Interesting watching HAzard, he doesn't get as much of the ball as he did at Chelsea. At Chelsea's everything went through him they always looked for him but not the same here. Shouldn't RM be looking to pump everything to HAzard he is easily their most talented attacking player.

Real has a lot more quality than Brugge but the Belgians are so much quicker. Almost looks as if the Madrid players arent fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom