• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have spent the most of any team this year, and they've done it on an ok centre back, an ok backup goalkeeper, an unproven young CM and an exciting but also unproven AM.

Their expectations need to align to this - the whole team is being built for the future. Saka, Smith-Rowe, Martinelli, Lokonga, White, Tierney, Odegaard - none of these will be the key part of a high performing team this year, but with time together and some smart players around them they could be the core of a solid Top 6 team in 2 seasons time..

The problem they have at the Emirates is that they want to be contending, and haven't really worked out what stage of the cycle they are currently in. You love to see it - the longer they are out of the CL and any European fixtures, the more their business model breaks with the loss of high value business hospitality on week nights. They owned this market, overseas business execs would always been spending cash on these fixtures.

I'm excited to see AFTV back interviewing fans post game, the cunts in that room for live streams were insufferable.

Yep, the 3 best entertainers were Claude Troopz and DT and now none of them are on there...the rants don't feel as genuine anymore.

DT will be back ... just personal issues basically.
Troopz you can see on his channel ... don't really like his chemistry with Zah much.
I actually really hope Moh wasn't booted for what he claims - it's crazy if it is.

Troopz you can see on his channel ... don't really like his chemistry with Zah much.
I actually really hope Moh wasn't booted for what he claims - it's crazy if it is.
I can't stand that Zah chap, does he actually have any opinion of his own or does he just agree with everything Troopz says?

Didn't really care much for Moh, he's on AFTV to talk about Arsenal not what's happening in other parts of the world.

I can't stand that Zah chap, does he actually have any opinion of his own or does he just agree with everything Troopz says?

Didn't really care much for Moh, he's on AFTV to talk about Arsenal not what's happening in other parts of the world.

He never talked about that stuff though - he just had a flag, like Kelechi had a Nigeria one, or Turkish a Turkish ... Who the fuck cares.

Yes, she's nice, but I'm loving the BBC cricket presenter Isa Guha even more! She's gorgeous.

Yes, she's nice, but I'm loving the BBC cricket presenter Isa Guha even more! She's gorgeous.

She learned from the best who you probably never knew and whose name I will give you if you make the sacrifice for this weekend.

BphjXZKCcAAqqlV.jpg:large

The companies paying robbie the monies must have expressed their displeasure.

it makes no sense ... it's actually a 'money' generator one way or another, and again, though Moh and I would disagree on a ton I'm sure, I see no harm in him expressing his political beliefs via a flag/picture etc ... it's not offensive.

it makes no sense ... it's actually a 'money' generator one way or another, and again, though Moh and I would disagree on a ton I'm sure, I see no harm in him expressing his political beliefs via a flag/picture etc ... it's not offensive.

The owner of the club is Jewish, Robbie already bent over for him once when he changed the name of his channel, so that could have happened again.

Mo's gone. He made a Tweet slandering AFTV, that was the last straw. Robbie claimed he got a lot of grief over Mo wearing Pal badges. Personally speaking, if you're peace, you wouldn't object to either nation (Israel or Palestine)

The owner of the club is Jewish, Robbie already bent over for him once when he changed the name of his channel, so that could have happened again.

OH PLEASE - you really think Kroenke gives two shits? about AFTV? LOL ... come on dude.
Moh was doing it for years ...

Mo's gone. He made a Tweet slandering AFTV, that was the last straw. Robbie claimed he got a lot of grief over Mo wearing Pal badges. Personally speaking, if you're peace, you wouldn't object to either nation (Israel or Palestine)

I tried to watch his youtube clip (Moh's) and if he's 100% honest re: the flag, then it's ludicrous ...
I thought the tweet was wrt the flag? It's just stupid. He was actually, despite how much he talked, one of the better analysts on the show.

OH PLEASE - you really think Kroenke gives two shits? about AFTV? LOL ... come on dude.
Moh was doing it for years ...

No, I think the other companies Robbie gets his social influencer monies from told him to cut that out for whatever reason. He was doing it for years, but AFTV blurred it out or cropped it out. I didn't follow what the final straw was that got him cancelled this season, but it was always censored from day one. Since the monies didn't make sense to you, I ventured into the feels of the Jewish owner, that makes less sense to you I see, so I'm out of options. Maybe Moh fucked his missus?

No, I think the other companies Robbie gets his social influencer monies from told him to cut that out for whatever reason. He was doing it for years, but AFTV blurred it out or cropped it out. I didn't follow what the final straw was that got him cancelled this season, but it was always censored from day one. Since the monies didn't make sense to you, I ventured into the feels of the Jewish owner, that makes less sense to you I see, so I'm out of options. Maybe Moh fucked his missus?

Lol - it wasn't cropped out most times ... The channel is now carried by DT & Lee ... That Ty guy is properly insane.

There is no better place, it's the one place other forums won't look at, and therefore won't be out there showing each other and sniggering and laughing at dantes.

Man... are you ok?

You’re melting down everywhere these days.

Look... don’t worry... it was only that nasty Sandon chap that thought you’re a woke lefty - non of rest of us do... honest.

Ross might - but no takes him seriously, so you’re ok either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom