• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your definition of melting down isn't applicable to me. I'm great.

Good good.

What with Big D getting booed at his own superspreading event for doing the right thing and telling people to get vaccinated - I was a bit worried for you.

I hadn't heard. Probably fake news. CNN using the stadium noise from Arsenal's last game and editing it into the greatest speech of all time.

[article]Right, i’m getting sick to death of this tw@t already - it’s only been about 4hrs aswell. Thank god were early kick-off to keep us occupied.

What an ending to a shit couple of weeks….
Messi to Psg “WANKFEST”
Kane staying at Spurs “SAUSAGEFEST”
Mendy providing some surprise sex “SEXPESTFEST”
Ronaldo to United “MEDIACOCKSOUTFEST”

I hope this transvestite flops like my penis after 3 bags of marching powder, he’s nowhere near the Ronaldo of 2009
Give Fernandinho a shout as all it needs is 1 decent crunching tackle and his arse will fall out. The fossil is nearly as old as me.

Remember, Madrid didn’t want him, Juventus didn’t want him, and City didn’t want him - nobody wanted him apart from these Rag fuckers.
Every great player has given this shower of a football club the elbow otherwise Messi, Neymar, Mbappe or Haaland would all be looking for properties around Stretford.

I’m back to hating these motherfuck@rs 100% until Liverpool pipe up again
[/article]

[article]
Ach wrote:City to go 2 up in 15 mins. Pep will feel sorry for Arteta and tell city players to ease up so they'll pass it around themselves

Guaranteed 95% possession for them minimum at least[/article]
[article]
Ach wrote: I hate being half right
[/article]
[article]
Ach wrote: Ok fully right

[/article]

[article]It gets rid of the clown let's hope they get 7
[/article]

No mate, Arsenal are just shit.
[article]I’m sure there’s a conspiracy against us involving the refs to try and get us relegated
[/article]

I’m not sure if he’s on about Arteta or Xhaka

[article]Get this clown out of the club. What an idiot.
[/article]

Imagine using Instagram to announce you want to leave. It’s nearly as embarrassing as wanting to go to Everton.

[article]
Arsenal have suffered further embarrassment after Ainsley Maitland-Niles pleaded to be allowed to leave in an extraordinary outburst on social media as he attempts to force through a move to Everton.

The England international, who could become the latest academy product to depart the Emirates before the transfer window closes on Tuesday night, made his feelings clear in a post on Instagram as Arsenal deliberated an offer from Rafa Benítez’s side to take him on loan for the rest of the season. “All I want to do is go where I’m wanted & where I’m going to play @Arsenal,” he wrote.
[/article]

Nothing wrong with what Ainsley said.

If Arteta don’t want him which he clearly doesn’t, then let him go.

Imagine using Instagram to announce you want to leave. It’s nearly as embarrassing as wanting to go to Everton.

[article]
Arsenal have suffered further embarrassment after Ainsley Maitland-Niles pleaded to be allowed to leave in an extraordinary outburst on social media as he attempts to force through a move to Everton.

The England international, who could become the latest academy product to depart the Emirates before the transfer window closes on Tuesday night, made his feelings clear in a post on Instagram as Arsenal deliberated an offer from Rafa Benítez’s side to take him on loan for the rest of the season. “All I want to do is go where I’m wanted & where I’m going to play @Arsenal,” he wrote.
[/article]
Not really. Reaching millions quickly. He’s been treated like shit

I’ve not been on the fume for a week. They are still upset we beat them a few years ago. They’re like a wife who doesn’t forget anything and brings it up all the time.

[article]Complete joke that it was penalty and red card against James whereas we got squat for a much more blatant handball by TAA a couple of years ago
[/article]

They’re still banging the VAR loves us drum.

[article]In a fair league it would be just be us and Chelsea. However, this league isn't fair. Be interesting to see how many VAR decisions go against them as well as us to keep the "brand" lively.

Another WWE style PL season coming up.
[/article]

There is a consistent approach to referee decisions. Absolutely nothing to do with financially fair.

I’ve not been on the fume for a week. They are still upset we beat them a few years ago. They’re like a wife who doesn’t forget anything and brings it up all the time.

[article]Complete joke that it was penalty and red card against James whereas we got squat for a much more blatant handball by TAA a couple of years ago
[/article]

They’re still banging the VAR loves us drum.

[article]In a fair league it would be just be us and Chelsea. However, this league isn't fair. Be interesting to see how many VAR decisions go against them as well as us to keep the "brand" lively.

Another WWE style PL season coming up.
[/article]

WWE style?

I guess I know which team is going to be the Million Dollar Man.

Imagine a fanbase fuming over 1 decision in a season where every other decision goes for you.

Btw did they ever mention about that penalty Penandes got when he almost broke the Villa's defenders' leg?

Thought not, the fucking whiney arsed snotty fucking mushy faced cunts.

[article]Tanganga has been ace so far.[/article]

4 minutes later he’s booked.

[article]Not good from Tanganga.
[/article]
[article]Tanganga taking no shit. Well done! Love the guy
[/article]

[article]I like Tanganga, showing some bollocks there.
[/article]

Thennnnnnnnnn he’s sent off

[article]Deserved red, so dumb to jump in like that. Now we are down to one CB for the next week.
[/article]

[article]What an idiot.
[/article]
[article]jesus fucking christ. just what we needed
[/article]

I’m enjoying an early afternoon visit to the fighting cock.

[article]What a gutless performance by these overpaid wankers - no respect for the shirt
[/article]

On Kane

[article]He's worked out he's stuck here because nobody is paying 100M for a guy who can't run.
[/article]
[article]Apparently only motivated by oil money from a bunch of murderers.
[/article]
[article]One of our worst ever. The damage he has done this year should not be rewarded with playing time. He's a disgrace
[/article]
Then the pen

[article]Davies - you thick oxygen thieving clogger CUNT!
[/article]
[article]Davies is a moron. What a clueless penalty
[/article]
[article]Davies is a calamity of a defender.
[/article]
[article]Sack Nuno now.
[/article]

[article]Players banned from panting because of their national team. Injuries. A stupid penalty. We are full on Tottenham bingo
[/article]

[article]This is all on Nuno today, passive management, totally ineffective and afraid to make positive changes.

Seriously pathetic managerial performance.
[/article]
[article]Trust these cunts to ruin my weekend before it's barely started.

This is on Nuno.
[/article]
[article]You have to realise you won't work here with defensive football Nuno. Open your eyes
[/article]
[article]The real Tottenham are back
[/article]
[article]Nuno has made us look totally embarrassing here, shocking management
[/article]
[article]Playing 3 fucking DM's AGAINST FUCKING CRYSTAL PALACE. What the fuck the cunt was doing?
[/article]
[article]Is nuno mentally disabled? Why no attacking changes still? What kind of moronic shit is this?
[/article]

There’s actually 1 posted who put “Sack Nuno” after 1 league defeat hahahaahah

There were real bad to say but a bit OTT?

Terrible decisions from Solskjaer in that second half. Taking off a central midfielder was suicide, then he took to long to realize the mistake and put matic on, but then later decides to stick Lingard in there? And big shock it leads to a poor back pass and losing the game

What a mess of a second half that was for him

Terrible decisions from Solskjaer in that second half. Taking off a central midfielder was suicide, then he took to long to realize the mistake and put matic on, but then later decides to stick Lingard in there? And big shock it leads to a poor back pass and losing the game

Every text I've got from my Manc mates were about this. Tactical shitshow. Lolz

I didn't see the result until just then - Read this and fucking laughed my arse off. Made my night that. Cheers fella.

A Bayern fan on Redcafe posted this, not strictly a meltdown but made me smile:

"A part of the transfer deal from Pool to Barca was a certain amount of money due for each goal he scored in the CL. It wasn't specified for which club. Fast forward, Coutinho is on loan at Bayern and scores 2x against Barca, and Barca had to pay Pool for it.
Heard that somewhere, don't know of it's true but it is a hell of a funny story "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom