• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all complain about the Lizards but when it comes to stadium improvements we are well ahead of Old Toilet.

A tin hatter

[article]This is the CL match vs. Atletico on Tuesday.

Referee
Daniel Siebert GER ( this is the ref in the match v Red Star Belgrade at Anfield in 2018 which Liverpool won 4-0)

Assistant referees
Rafael Foltyn GER
Lasse Koslowski GER

Fourth official
Sven Jablonski GER

Video Assistant Referee
Bastian Dankert GER

so the match vs. Atletico. The main referee is Germany, assistant referees is also Germany, fourth official is also Germany, video assistant referee is also Germany. Yeah, so they ALL Germany. How FAIR is that for Atletico? Ofcourse they going to side with the German coach Klopp.
[/article]

Someone is pissed Salah is good

[article]What is it with the dippers ?

According to Bingo, the Egyptian diver is now to be considered the greatest player in the world..

Obviously, this needs to be filed alongside the multitude of other greats that are unofficially associated with them..

They have the greatest 5 to 3 karaoke song..

They have the greatest, centre half, goalie, fullbacks, fans, manager, atmosphere and owners.

The sh*thole that is Liverpool is the greatest city in the world..

One thing's for sure and of that there can be no doubt is that they certainly fkin grate on the majority of every other football fan worldwide..!
[/article]

after the break jakes going to have a w**k live on bt sports

——————

There you go, same old Uefa

——————

Corruption at its finest.

——————

Bent ref in the dippers game.

There's no way he turns that Atletico pen over with a straight face.

——————

I don’t want to go anywhere near the bin dipping coach smashing scum report, but was the referee a German again? Just like when Felix arrogant **** Blich fucked us over.

820c523ec213d90c12d4ec309faded29.jpg

He's definitely not 'done' but I think we are at risk of overplaying him after such a long layoff. He was at fault for the second goal, and throughout the season has been rusty in situations he used to have under full control. After the next game against Atletico (wrapping up the group) I hope that we rest him in all cup comps until the new year to keep him in top form for the December PL run.

He's definitely not 'done' but I think we are at risk of overplaying him after such a long layoff. He was at fault for the second goal, and throughout the season has been rusty in situations he used to have under full control. After the next game against Atletico (wrapping up the group) I hope that we rest him in all cup comps until the new year to keep him in top form for the December PL run.
You could argue that Keita didn't do enough on Felix on the 2nd goal.

Virgil did get done by Grizemann though. He expected him to shift it to his right, which was the wrong assumption as he's left footed. Can happen in a game against a southpaw.

You could argue that Keita didn't do enough on Felix on the 2nd goal.

Virgil did get done by Grizemann though. He expected him to shift it to his right, which was the wrong assumption as he's left footed. Can happen in a game against a southpaw.

True - it wasn't a single player's fault.. either Naby or Virgil. But they showed in the analysis that Virgil was set incorrectly, facing the wrong way and didn't know that Griezmann was even running towards him. We need to keep him sharp and rested, not play him every bloody game when we have the likes of Gomez & Konate as back up.

True - it wasn't a single player's fault.. either Naby or Virgil. But they showed in the analysis that Virgil was set incorrectly, facing the wrong way and didn't know that Griezmann was even running towards him. We need to keep him sharp and rested, not play him every bloody game when we have the likes of Gomez & Konate as back up.
I'd be tempted to start rotating Virgil, Matip and Konate. Gomez looks a clear back up now how he's playing.

Gotta keep VvD fresh and strong as you say ... so some rotation on the CB partnership should be emphasized.
Matip & Konate or Matip & Gomez*etc for a few games will be fine ...

*Matip & Gomez were fine last year after VvD's injury ...

VVD has definitely lost a yard or two in terms of reaction but hopefully he gains it back. Even 70% VVD > 99% of CB in the league

Virgil's mistake there was turning his back on griezmann for that split second. He could have been a little bit tighter, too. I'm gonna chalk it up to rustiness for now. But it's to be expected that after a year out that he won't be at his very best yet. He may not get back to where he was, but he's still the best defender in the world even when playing a reduced level.

Virgil's mistake there was turning his back on griezmann for that split second. He could have been a little bit tighter, too. I'm gonna chalk it up to rustiness for now. But it's to be expected that after a year out that he won't be at his very best yet. He may not get back to where he was, but he's still the best defender in the world even when playing a reduced level.

Virg was sensational against Lukaku in the Chelsea game and very good in a few others. So I think he still has THAT level, but just not able to reach it consistently in game after game just yet. He will get there.

Virg was sensational against Lukaku in the Chelsea game and very good in a few others. So I think he still has THAT level, but just not able to reach it consistently in game after game just yet. He will get there.

But then was dreadful against Brentford.

But yeah, consistency and concentration might not be where it was. Plus he looks tire a little easier, which is understandable.

But then was dreadful against Brentford.

But yeah, consistency and concentration might not be where it was. Plus he looks tire a little easier, which is understandable.

I think Matip was the one who was poor against Brentford, he was targeted and lost a lot of duels he would be expected to win.

Matip controlled Lukaku, who is being made to look ordinary in this league. Hasn't scored for six games

We've got to expect Virgil to take a while to get his level back (or to get as close to it as possible). Frankly, I'd have expected him to have missed a few games with niggles / set-backs by now so the fact he's continued to be available for us is a big plus and a hopeful sign. It also shows that Klopp and the physical conditioning guys are managing his workload well.
If we're still having these reservations this time next year then it's a totally different discussion - after a long-term injury it will take a while before we can judge, but anything that doesn't come back within a year is likely gone for good.
For now, he's still strengthening us as a team, relative to our other options, just not as strong as we know he can be. Personally I'm happy with that, and his presence and leadership qualities are a big plus as well.

Matip controlled Lukaku, who is being made to look ordinary in this league. Hasn't scored for six games

That's because he is fucking ordinary when he comes up against defenders who can match him physically

For the first 20 or so minutes the fume was relatively quiet about our game. Partly because they have more of an interest in the PSG game, and we were winning. Then they perk up a bit.
[article]Scousers are back on their special juice and inhalers.
[/article]
[article]Look what hapoens when you have a go at them. They are porous
[/article]

[article]Its like watching a pub in toxteth clear when the DWP officers walk in.
[/article]
[article]Var trying really hard to write it off
[/article]
[article]Ave it scouse cunts
[/article]
[article]Haha Dippers 2-0 up and cruising now 2 all!
[/article]

And so on. Let’s fast forward to the red card.
[article]
How bent is this ducking competition?
[/article]
[article]Well done you french cunt.
[/article]
[article]Firmino run into it on purpose.
[/article]
[article]Where were all these Liverpool players advocating for Mane to get sent off against Eddie.... They all seem to be pretty sure that was too dangerous...
[/article]
[article]Rigged to fook.
[/article]
[article]He didn't know The lesbian was there.
[/article]
[article]Credit to Griezmann how he took his red, totally accidental bit still red and real concern for Firmino and tap on the shoulder. Unlike certain Mane!
[/article]
[article]Milner now on a yellow so 3 more yellow card challenges he will get away with till subbed
[/article]

Let’s move to our pen
[article]Is he on the take that atletico player?
[/article]
[article]Luckiest team ever
[/article]
[article]These fuckers always get a break when they need it.
[/article]
[article]Shut up BT cunts
[/article]
[article]Why do we continue to play in this charade of a "competition"?
[/article]
[article]Sunday league defending at its finest.
[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom