• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tits on a nun FC …hahaha the above live watch along is hilarious !!

hahahaha can’t stop laughing !

Last edited:
Let’s file this under this never happened

[article]I watched the second half of rags/dippers yesterday with my stepson who is a dipper.
He was complaining loudly that Ronaldo had not been sent off and mentioned that away teams rarely got decisions at Old Trafford and Anfield. Cue a rant from him about how I am always slagging off Liverpool and how hard done by they are by referees.
I then point out that the Ronaldo decision did not affect the result unlike the failure to punish Milner when we played the dippers. Cue much shouting from him, the wife coming in and telling me off and my exit to the pub.
They really are a cult - no chance of rational discussion and unfortunately the wife's side of the family is infested with them. On any other topic most of them are reasonable but football - not a chance.
[/article]

Let’s file this under this never happened

[article]I watched the second half of rags/dippers yesterday with my stepson who is a dipper.
He was complaining loudly that Ronaldo had not been sent off and mentioned that away teams rarely got decisions at Old Trafford and Anfield. Cue a rant from him about how I am always slagging off Liverpool and how hard done by they are by referees.
I then point out that the Ronaldo decision did not affect the result unlike the failure to punish Milner when we played the dippers. Cue much shouting from him, the wife coming in and telling me off and my exit to the pub.
They really are a cult - no chance of rational discussion and unfortunately the wife's side of the family is infested with them. On any other topic most of them are reasonable but football - not a chance.
[/article]
There is SO much you can read into that post it's unbelievable. I could pick the bones out of almost every sentence. I honestly think it would be a good piece for someone studying a GCSE in Psychology. Maybe even a question in a General Studies exam...

1) - This person's rhetoric shows signs of acute narcissism, delusional paranoia, a 'victim complex' which then transcends into a 'martyr complex. Please highlight and discuss paying due reference to how this poster is a complete fucking bellend.

They’re more doom and gloom than in here. They are seeing the signs why they won’t win the title.

[article]3 hours football, no goals. Striker anyone?
[/article]
[article]i would love to know what our ratio of goals conceded / shots on target conceded is because it must be one of if not the highest in europe. i've never seen anything like it.
[/article]
[article]truly one of the worst performances ive seen from any city side. You could have written the script after it went 1-0, there was no way in hell we were coming back from that. Dismal.
[/article]
[article]Win the PL at a canter and reach UCL final and execs waste time buying players we dont need for £100m and then put their feet up looking if Levy will answer the occasional phone call.

Shake up at the top is required.
[/article]
[article]Please stop starting Grealish. He offers fuck all
[/article]
[article]Dreadful. Laporte needs until Christmas on the bench. Kev should now be benched in PL and CL games and must come off the bench and perform if he wants to be a starter again.
[/article]
[article]6th game of the season already we haven't scored.

The whole of last season it was 7.

Maybe the club will buy another midfielder we don't need.
[/article]
[article]Dropping stupid points at home already 5 behind the leaders Chelsea. Can’t win it every year but to not give pep and the team the best chance to win the league after letting sergio go does piss me off tbh.

Not to mention signing grealish for 100 mil which has meant foden has had to move from his best position is another bad move imo. Grealish just isn’t world class and never will be imo his stats over the years support this. A luxury player we just didn’t need.
[/article]

Last edited:
[article]Absolutely dreadful result.

Hopefully that’s the last we see of Laporte for a while. He is an accident waiting to happen.
[/article]
[article]Shocking, but was it nor predictable?

Grealish going backwards, KDB is broken.

Laporte is an accident waiting to happen in every game.

We got what we deserved today.
[/article]
[article]that is 3rd place pace at best.
[/article]
[article]I am livid.

I wanted to see reaction after the Carabao loss. and this is what we got. another important 3 points thrown away at home vs a team that will be relegated or just above the zone same as Soton.
WTF?

we created hardly anything, their keeper wasnt much tested at all same as vs Soton. These teams should not work us out tactically.

Its more than bad having games like Spurs away/WHU in Carabao where we dominate big time, having 20+ shots for zero goals but this is another level of shit when we create about 2 shots on goal in 90 min and of course we dont score those either.

We cannot keep having these and still win the title.

Pep needs to do better than this.
[/article]
[article]Pathetic, 7th game we have failed to score in already this season.
We are not even in a title fight anymore with this team and our non striker/finishing. We are in a battle for a CL spot.
0 goals v West Ham and Palace, even a striker wont solve everything, the rest of the team seem to have no idea how to score
[/article]
[article]The only positive I can take from that shitshow is that if Ole can get past today he's guaranteed a win next week because we are probably the worst finishers in the League.
[/article]
[article]Another Guardiola masterclass. He can stick his possesion football up his arse. Seldom if ever can he manage a game when we go behind. Subs made too late to matter and this teams lack of pace is truly shocking.
Ran down the tunnel like a man trying to escape from something.
[/article]
[article]The Rags is a very big game now. Can't see us winning the league if we get beat next Saturday.
[/article]

Eh? 80 points and not be in it?
[article]These guys won't be close to winning the league this year.

No midfield and a defence reliant on a VVD who is creaking.

That said, the forward line alone will get them up to 80 points.
[/article]

Another eh? If they showed everything then it’ll be on for 10 hours.

[article]I never watch MOTD. It’s comical. They select the bits THEY want to see and comment about. It’s not made for the public at all.
[/article]

Another eh? If they showed everything then it’ll be on for 10 hours.

[article]I never watch MOTD. It’s comical. They select the bits THEY want to see and comment about. It’s not made for the public at all.
[/article]
See I can kind of get what he is trying to say here. There has been a few times I've watched MOTD and wondered why they didn't show certain bits.. especially if I've seen the game live before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom