• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

and we managed to sneak friedel in too

Should have been gomes for lols

Or should that be gnomes

1855-577.jpg

The fume has now removed the “Is the game bent?” thread. They’ve all lost their heads over there.
Yeah I saw the Mod also admitted they removed the Liverpool one as well lol

We really are living rent free...Last season when they pipped us to the league their fans acted rabidly insisting they had just outfought some Deep State conspiracy lol

Last edited:
PEDs and VAR. The Powers that be. Thanks for making City lose loads of games and us win loads of games. You’re the best.

Some fumers are distancing themselves from conspiracy and moving into the VAR is killing football camp, according to some it’s already dead.

Strange they’re choosing this hill to die on, for many the death started when oil money flooded into clubs making them artificially competitive, negating the honest, or at least relatively honest, approaches taken by other clubs. Saying they’re done with football because of VAR is utter bollocks for the purpose of devaluing or ignoring our success this season.

It’s normal for fans of unsuccessful teams to lose interest.

Over half of my Utd supporting mates in Oz have suddenly declared they don’t want football anymore and it’s too hard to watch games at 3am.

Funny that, they had no problem getting up when Utd were chasing their last title.

Over half of my Utd supporting mates in Oz have suddenly declared they don’t want football anymore and it’s too hard to watch games at 3am.

Funny that, they had no problem getting up when Utd were chasing their last title.

Yea totally but theyre not actually out of anything yet this season. So spoilt, too much too soon ruins fans.

Some fumers are distancing themselves from conspiracy and moving into the VAR is killing football camp, according to some it’s already dead.

Strange they’re choosing this hill to die on, for many the death started when oil money flooded into clubs making them artificially competitive, negating the honest, or at least relatively honest, approaches taken by other clubs. Saying they’re done with football because of VAR is utter bollocks for the purpose of devaluing or ignoring our success this season.

When you've got fans who have become Man City fans in the last decade with a delusion that Man City are a big club, with a ridiculous sense of entitlement and add the fact that people have exposure to the theories of a whole load of weirdos on social media, you get theories and idea like this. I would guess very few of the fans putting this shite forward were Man City fans even 15 years ago.

When you've got fans who have become Man City fans in the last decade with a delusion that Man City are a big club, with a ridiculous sense of entitlement and add the fact that people have exposure to the theories of a whole load of weirdos on social media, you get theories and idea like this. I would guess very few of the fans putting this shite forward were Man City fans even 15 years ago.

probably two busy being born

Yeah, when I was back home for Xmas my die-hard Man Utd mate has now thrown himself into Irish League footy. The act of a desperate man.

I used to think this but I don't think it is right. I've heard quite a few mature fans who have clearly supported City their whole lives phoning into 606 or Talksport spouting this conspiracy bullshit too. It's like some sort of brain infection that seemingly affects long standing City fans too. They've changed from having years of dross and putting up with it with good humour to getting the silver platter treatment, and they've got used to it pretty quickly.

I missed about 2 games under that face rubbing owl faced wanker woy Hodgson. I might have hated that useless twat but i always supported the team

Do they have kids by any chance, because getting older is a bitch for football. I used to wake up at 4 to watch us lose to Aston villa when I lived in California ... Good thing we were shit back then, and not now, because fuck that.

Do they have kids by any chance, because getting older is a bitch for football. I used to wake up at 4 to watch us lose to Aston villa when I lived in California ... Good thing we were shit back then, and not now, because fuck that.

When I lived in LA, I got up for one game, it was early kick off as well, Merseyside Derby I think, thought fuck this, and never did it again.

From the sours forum the fighting (small) cock. On the media bias thread and reference to BBC's report about Mo's goal against Salzburg.

Hotspurio
11 Dec 2019
#4,791
What's the bet that antisemite cunt wins the Prem goal of the season over Sonny?

Typical racist spurs fan

I used to think this but I don't think it is right. I've heard quite a few mature fans who have clearly supported City their whole lives phoning into 606 or Talksport spouting this conspiracy bullshit too. It's like some sort of brain infection that seemingly affects long standing City fans too. They've changed from having years of dross and putting up with it with good humour to getting the silver platter treatment, and they've got used to it pretty quickly.

One of my best mates is a city fan, and he thinks it's all a crock of shit, but he lives in Liverpool. His mates though. They're all in their 40s and 50s and have gone full tinfoil hat, the world is against them, they have triumphed against unassailable odds. Not that a dictatorship gave them a billion quid to create a political soft-power vehicle in the west. That bit is irrelevant. They're the plucky underdogs and Liverpool are basically Thatcher.

This time last year I was in San Francisco, and I did enjoy leaving her in bed at four in the morning and going out and getting totally rinsed on scotch while we beat Newcastle in some irish bar that had opened specially. That was until she turned up and dragged me off on the alcatraz tour and I could barely stand up or even see.

From the sours forum the fighting (small) cock. On the media bias thread and reference to BBC's report about Mo's goal against Salzburg.

Hotspurio
11 Dec 2019
#4,791
What's the bet that antisemite cunt wins the Prem goal of the season over Sonny?

Typical racist spurs fan

Don't really think that's an example of racism - self-pity and blockhead stupidity, certainly, but not racism as such.

Please tell me you meant to call them the "sours" though. :D

I missed about 2 games under that face rubbing owl faced wanker woy Hodgson. I might have hated that useless twat but i always supported the team

Yep. 630am kickoffs and all, seldom miss, even when we are wank.

I even came over to Anfield during the Hodgson reign. That was dire. Glad I came back during the Suarez-Sturridge season.

"Is the game bent"is back on the fume
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/is-the-game-bent.341835/page-237
"How? By favouring certain teams obviously.
If you think that a City defender can stop the ball in the area with his arm, gain control of the ball and then start a move which results in a City goal which is then “checked” by VAR and allowed to stand you’re dreaming.
Yet that is exactly what happened when we went behind at anfield.
Every single neutral fan knows that lfc are being unfairly assisted by VAR."

They still don't get the initial handball.
Thick as fook and twice as lumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom