• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is the game bent"is back on the fume
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/is-the-game-bent.341835/page-237
"How? By favouring certain teams obviously.
If you think that a City defender can stop the ball in the area with his arm, gain control of the ball and then start a move which results in a City goal which is then “checked” by VAR and allowed to stand you’re dreaming.
Yet that is exactly what happened when we went behind at anfield.
Every single neutral fan knows that lfc are being unfairly assisted by VAR."

They still don't get the initial handball.
Thick as fook and twice as lumpy.

Are they still discussing a potential handball back in october? What the hell is going On with their heads?? Is that why they lost at Wolves as well??

Do they have kids by any chance, because getting older is a bitch for football. I used to wake up at 4 to watch us lose to Aston villa when I lived in California ... Good thing we were shit back then, and not now, because fuck that.

I do ha. Oh I still watch almost every game and have done for the 12 years I’ve been in Oz, but most of the Irish mates out here don’t follow it anymore as it’s in the middle of the night

Are they still discussing a potential handball back in october? What the hell is going On with their heads?? Is that why they lost at Wolves as well??
What`s going on in their heads is the fact they have spent hundreds of millions every season and have a divine right to be at the top.

That big toothed genial german bastard(paraphrasing mancish) Klopp is deliberately spoiling their time at the top.he is making it worse by spending less and actually coaching the players to be better(this is cuntish behaviour in the mancs eyes as you should be man/coach enough to just spend excessive money on players that fit)

Topping it off Klopp has won three Trophies they would love to have as much as they call them mere Cup competitions.
It`s absolutely glorious.

Until they win the CL - they know they will never have the recognition that they crave for. It is the pinnacle of club football despite being English champions. The same thing with Chelsea, I am sure the involvement of their owner was less hands-on once they won that trophy - I could be wrong. But the billions of investment must lead to the CL, that is why PSG are also craving for it and keep changing manager when it don't work out. PSG are at a far more disadvantage though because it's the French league.

VAR is a shambles and I hate it ... But I love the conspiracy loons on the fume. Silver linings I suppose.

Don't really think that's an example of racism - self-pity and blockhead stupidity, certainly, but not racism as such.

Please tell me you meant to call them the "sours" though. :D
Have been calling them sours for years

Lived in woodgreen for a while in the 90s. Really scumy racist crowd of fans. So maybe not racist as such but ya a typical sours fan

This time last year I was in San Francisco, and I did enjoy leaving her in bed at four in the morning and going out and getting totally rinsed on scotch while we beat Newcastle in some irish bar that had opened specially. That was until she turned up and dragged me off on the alcatraz tour and I could barely stand up or even see.
Are you serious ? I dont know if you are joking or not.

Haha although I seriously doubt that could happen to us (and they only had an 8 point lead) :D

April 2010: Things get spectacularly bad as we lose five times in the league to the likes of Le Mans and Lorient, blow the title and get knocked out of the Champions League against Lyon due to dubious refereeing.

If Lacazette had scored that Maguire would have been seeing replays of it for the next 10 years. Hes not a bad defender but hes just nowhere near the level hes been hyped to, and they only paid £80m for him because of how good Virg is.

Its like when we signed Skrtel after Utd signed Vidic.

If Lacazette had scored that Maguire would have been seeing replays of it for the next 10 years. Hes not a bad defender but hes just nowhere near the level hes been hyped to, and they only paid £80m for him because of how good Virg is.

Its like when we signed Skrtel after Utd signed Vidic.

Yes, but wasnt that only a spend of like 6m GBP? Inflation, I know, but wasnt a world record spend then either.

That's what you get from a panic appointment. Zidane didn't sign for them and they didn't think any other big name was available as a marquee alternative, so they went for Ole Gunnar Get Them Relegated (he probably won't, but anyone can dream) after his successful caretaker run. Hopefully their post-Ferguson troubles will be the gift that keeps on giving.

Wait, they have 1010 pages about us alone? Goes to show how much their fans care about their own club when you constantly moaning about others.
Ssssshshhhh ! Whatever you do don't check how many pages we have on them - even though this is a small forum :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom