• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread

The funniest bit was the Newcastle bit about Joe Kinnear:
[bcolor=#f5f8fa]My personal highlight of this decade is Joe Kinnear being appointed director of football after being sacked as manager twice, loaning LB Shane Ferguson to Birmingham, then going on a scouting trip to Birmingham where he recommended we buy LB Shane Ferguson[/bcolor]

You really couldn't make that shit up!!

If Lacazette had scored that Maguire would have been seeing replays of it for the next 10 years. Hes not a bad defender but hes just nowhere near the level hes been hyped to, and they only paid £80m for him because of how good Virg is.

Its like when we signed Skrtel after Utd signed Vidic.
Vidic ... the one that Torres bummed ?

If someone bothered to curate the worst of SCM we'd easily look just as bad
No, not in a million years. We are nothing like them. If we were we would still be having nightmares about SG slipping, and losing the league last season by 1 point. If anything we are a bunch of dignified cunts.

Reading through much of that, I am surprised that these other supporters have this LiVARPool thing going to, as I thought it was just City fans giving us that title. Also why target us ? - I am pretty sure other teams have been favoured. Also - there is some geezer on that thread who is posting but he has a Watford image ? reading on in that thread you get one very reasonable poster named Finnegan who posted this in response to all the shit posted about us by his fellow posters:

No offence boys but I'm getting really bored of opinions like this.

This is nothing to do with technology, it's accurate. Basically every offside decision I've seen this year has been accurate.

I don't gives flying shit if someone is offside by a millimetre or not, there has to be a cut off somewhere. If you're off, you're off, whether you're off by a pixel or by ten metres. It doesn't matter. There has to be a threshold somewhere. Jonny WAS off.

If you insist there has to be daylight, for example, you still have to have a cut off somewhere so it ends up being daylight by a pixel or whatever.

All people are getting angry about this season is, stupidly, accuracy. You're getting upset at decisions being rightly given that are close. That's retarded. Last season you had decisions going wrong when there was miles off or onside. What do you prefer!?

I love a rant about VAR favouring Liverpool as much as anyone but put your bias away a second. Lallana did hit his shoulder and Jonny was marginally offside

The thing is, sane, rational, logical and well thought opinions don't attract the same level of likes and therefore, self validation, as tin foil hat conspiracy posts.

The unwritten rule of the Internet seems to be that all issues must be polarised. Right or wrong. Black or white. Right or left. No middle ground.

Narcissism rules the Internet.

59 minutes ago
I’m listening on the wireless. I’ve not heard any of our midfielders mentioned for the last 20 minutes.

Better than Arsenal 04, Manure 99, Citeh 2017.

We're lucky not to be 7-0 down. Hendo is the best English keeper around.

Off day for us? Or is that just Liverpool showing their class?
Hats off to Liverpool.... complete team.

59 minutes ago
I’m listening on the wireless. I’ve not heard any of our midfielders mentioned for the last 20 minutes.

Better than Arsenal 04, Manure 99, Citeh 2017.

We're lucky not to be 7-0 down. Hendo is the best English keeper around.

Off day for us? Or is that just Liverpool showing their class?
Hats off to Liverpool.... complete team.
Very few and far in between that would throw us compliments. What I don't get is what is with other fans calling us VAR team, had they not seen who had the more points off VAR? I was tempted to join the forum and told them - we don't need VAR to beat you lot!

Wait, they have 1010 pages about us alone? Goes to show how much their fans care about their own club when you constantly moaning about others.

Not that it isn’t funny but

1. They’ve way more posters
2. They only have a few posts per page

I've had Xmas festivities to attend, at home, in Liverpool and then NYE in Brussels.
Ie fuck you, I've been busy enjoying myself

But fear not! The ratings will soon return for 2020!

I’ve had my mother over, priorities! We are witnessing the greatest ever team in our history. We need ratings to go along with them!

Happy New Year now get to work.

Get on this deluded fuck.

[article]Can’t knock that set of results. Takes some doing in this league to go unbeaten for that long. The one positive is that even though they will win the league with 6/7 games to spare, they won’t have that Kompany moment or Aguero moment. I am sure they will be thrilled at the win but I found our 100 points season win a bit meh at the end. The Huddersfield celebration game was all a bit flat. I think they are that far ahead now they will also go for the cups. Imagine em winning the CL again too!
[/article]

We are going to go absolutely bat shit crazy when we win it.

The funniest bit was the Newcastle bit about Joe Kinnear:
[bcolor=#f5f8fa]My personal highlight of this decade is Joe Kinnear being appointed director of football after being sacked as manager twice, loaning LB Shane Ferguson to Birmingham, then going on a scouting trip to Birmingham where he recommended we buy LB Shane Ferguson[/bcolor]

You really couldn't make that shit up!!

Unless he got bungs from the agent.

Get on this deluded fuck.

[article]Can’t knock that set of results. Takes some doing in this league to go unbeaten for that long. The one positive is that even though they will win the league with 6/7 games to spare, they won’t have that Kompany moment or Aguero moment. I am sure they will be thrilled at the win but I found our 100 points season win a bit meh at the end. The Huddersfield celebration game was all a bit flat. I think they are that far ahead now they will also go for the cups. Imagine em winning the CL again too!
[/article]

We are going to go absolutely bat shit crazy when we win it.
Says a lot about their fans.
There won`t be many real Liverpool fans who don`t shed a few tears when we win the Prem.

Not ashamed to say I shed a few when we won the Champions League again.

Says a lot about their fans.
There won`t be many real Liverpool fans who don`t shed a few tears when we win the Prem.

Not ashamed to say I shed a few when we won the Champions League again.

I did too but I had just caught my Johnson in my zipper

If someone bothered to curate the worst of SCM we'd easily look just as bad
The difference is 95% of anything referencing us is either hate filled or paranoia conspiracy theory bullshit

The latest is that our team has tobe full up on steroids despite the fact that they're manager has history in that sort of thing

I think it is futile to engage in the fumers, sours, conspiracy madcaps etc. I prefer to laugh and let them go toxic. Hahahaha

Some the latest and greatest off the Fume:

We're being told when there's a pen coming up so we can sub Milner on
We're blood doping all our players
Sheff U fielded 4 scousers so they could throw the match

They aren't even good at this conspiracy theory schtick of theirs. It seems to have escaped their notice that Wilder's dad is a Liverpudlian.

They went on a huge tangent about how Leicester doped the season before they won the league and then 'perfected' the art of doping in the year they did win it.

Some call it doping, some call it having a full week of rest between games. Potato Potato.

From the fume... hehehe

Like I've told a few Liverpool supporters I know,this season is tainted,and come May the only thing this season will be remembered for is not them winning the league.

I'm not knocking their ability,they have been very good,and unfortunately we have not,but the helping hand they have had along the way is nothing short of disgraceful really,and all football fans know it.

I've had responses of "I will remember it",which I replied to well it has been 30 years,so I'm not surprised.

I'd be happy to smash them though when we play them in April

The difference is 95% of anything referencing us is either hate filled or paranoia conspiracy theory bullshit

The latest is that our team has tobe full up on steroids despite the fact that they're manager has history in that sort of thing
We used to discuss FFP quite a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom