• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when one of our fans signs up to the fume and acts all nice with them. Bore off. They're only good for watching, not interacting with. The fume is a petri dish with fungus growing on it. You don't fucking talk to it, you examine it and report your findings.

I hate it when one of our fans signs up to the fume and acts all nice with them. Bore off. They're only good for watching, not interacting with. The fume is a petri dish with fungus growing on it. You don't fucking talk to it, you examine it and report your findings.

That is EXACTLY what I do.

Ha ha. Surely just waiting to pounce

I just don`t get the Liverpool fans on there either, unless it`s some kind of sado masochistic thing.

If you have to interact with mentally inept/deficient twats at least get a qualification and get paid for doing it.

Well I know places where they wont be going......And Wembley is 1 of them.

But they will be coming to Anfield next week......we’ll put our strongest team out if that’ll help soothen the arse pain you’ll be getting Ole

Finally got round to the fume to catch up and after pages upon pages about Heysel this pops up.

[article]
lazerblue
New
the decision by var to allow the goal has to be the quickest of the season

[/article]

The dumb fuck has no sense of time. It took fucking ages.

Get the tin foil hats at the ready

[article]
I'd wager that it's a whole lot easier to play like that if you know before kick off that the tables are tilted in your favour.
[/article]

Robbo causes an absolute meltdown

[article]It wasn’t even whistled as a foul, let alone looked at.

Whether it’s bent or the officials are too inept, blind or frightened to call things like this, I don’t know what the point of watching Liverpool even is. They seem to be playing by a truly different set of rules. Van Dijk pulled back yet another player today; Robertson kicked out at Ald too. I don’t get it. When they aren’t called on the carpet it just emboldens them to behave even more egregiously next time. Wait til Robertson actually breaks someone’s leg or Van Dijk NFL tackles someone.

It really does feel like pro wrestling sometimes; certainly did today. And I don’t watch that. Unless we’re playing them, I’m done.

They hack our computers; their fans attack our bus and throw flares at disabled kids; they clean the snow off only half the pitch; their manager can run onto the pitch and not get carded. They behave as they please and we have to sit and take it while it all goes unpunished or uncontrolled.

It’s like watching Goodfellas, only they eat rat stew for supper instead of pasta and live in cardboard boxes in an alley near Anfield rather than in bungalows in Queens.
[/article]

I’d hate to be Bill the blue’s cat. He’s getting a right kicking about now.

[article]Has anyone and I mean anyone in the media come out yet and said it's bad for the game for 1 team to be so far in front of the other 19 teams in the Premier League..?

Have they fcuk because they are all 2 faced, dipper arse licking c*nts with zero credibility or backbone..!

The way our club has been disrespected by these t*ats in the media after the 24 months we have versus the shit we have to put up with regarding the gut wrenching fawning Bingo and his team get afforded them is sickening..!

Tyler tonight was a disgrace, not one negative comment uttered, even went out of his way to congratulate Bingo on being a master of handling press conferences..

F'kin good job he doesn't get the shit Pep gets thrown at him every f'kin time he fronts up to one then eh Martin?

Nailed on red for the sweaty sock, not even discussed by Tyler but the c*nt will talk over the game with inane shit rather than shutting the fuck up... Less is more you tosser..!

We can all see what's happening here but I take comfort in the knowledge that we have some of the best people working for City who aren't stupid..!

They know what's being allowed to unfold.

I have every faith in our Chairman who mentioned us taking a pinch, maybe he wasn't just referring to FFP, maybe he saw this season coming too..!

The Dippers title win will always be tainted for me, assisted and protected to ensure a first place finish..!

Here you go it's yours..

Oh btw nobody gives a fuck outside of Toxteth, Bootle, Oslo and Dublin because everyone with a brain cell has already figured out that it's a f"kin stitch up..!
[/article]

Last edited:
[article]If going by the measure of greatness that was widely used in relation to City‘s 100 point season, Liverpool will have to do this all again to be called ‘great’. Funny that I’ve not heard anyone use that unit of measurement for Liverpool - maybe they are waiting until the end of the season......
[/article]

They love trotting this line out to try and deflect away from how far behind they are. Let us win it this season before trying this shite. It won’t even make sense then either.

This bluefume poster had it all planned out:

Mate do what I do.
Don't listen to pre and post match programmes.
Avoid sky sports news.
Don't listen to sports radio.
Avoid newspapers.

The whole media side of football is infested with Scousers, fans of Liverpool and ex players.

I've tried it and find it very soothing. No screech talking to the whales and the dogs, no fat Scouse bitch wearing a fat red coat getting her digs in, no pisshead or dogging or pointing ex players saying we us and lar.
Fuck them.
Fuck them all.

i mean - there's football rivalry, there's jealousy (we had it - let's be honest - when the Mancs were winning league after league, or when Chelsea could outmuscle us financially for players we wanted and won etc) and then here's this ... it's on another level and though I am cracking up, it's scary. These people are proper mal.

Why in the world do we care about what they think? Do they care what we think when they win?

The worst bit when one of our fans shows up on the fume is when they try to get all rational, and spell things properly. It's like a physics professor gets in his time machine and goes back five hundred years, and finds himself surrounded by thick, mistrustful peasants asking questions about which village he's from.

This bluefume poster had it all planned out:

Mate do what I do.
Don't listen to pre and post match programmes.
Avoid sky sports news.
Don't listen to sports radio.
Avoid newspapers.

The whole media side of football is infested with Scousers, fans of Liverpool and ex players.

I've tried it and find it very soothing. No screech talking to the whales and the dogs, no fat Scouse bitch wearing a fat red coat getting her digs in, no pisshead or dogging or pointing ex players saying we us and lar.
Fuck them.
Fuck them all.
Bless him I bet he’s in his late forties living at home with mummy, listens to oasis 24/7 while been on bluefume as he ain’t got a job.

i mean - there's football rivalry, there's jealousy (we had it - let's be honest - when the Mancs were winning league after league, or when Chelsea could outmuscle us financially for players we wanted and won etc) and then here's this ... it's on another level and though I am cracking up, it's scary. These people are proper mal.

Jealousy .... ? - to hard a word to use for any of us during those years, if there is one thing I can say about that time period based on my time here and Koptalk is the following:

1) There was always an expectancy to challenge for the title no matter who was on top at the time - I think most people believed we could/should be challenging for the title with what we had.

2) Yes - Chelsea were a special case in terms of financial muscle, we could not compete for the players back then but we still competed well enough to break even in terms of wins/losses against them, and denied them on two occasions the European Cup by blocking them off to the final.

3) I think too many people are judging everything we have not achieved in the last 30 years based on not winning the title, but lets not forget - we have been to 4 Champions league finals in that time.

When I look back - I think our failure has been not to make the managerial changes required to continue from those seasons where we almost came close to a PL title and then followed it up by fucking up royally the following season. Much of that blame goes to the Managers, based on what we know now - perhaps what was needed was a manager that could get into the heads of the players at the time to make them believe and be consistent from game to game like Klopp has and also to have an adaptive style of football - GH, Rafa, and Rodgers were one style football people. FSG deserve a lot of credit - they made the managerial changes when it was needed, and they have kept with Klopp because he has consistently improved our progression as a team from season to season.

I don't recall any type of meltdown that you are seeing in these other sites now, if anything we had a bit of envy with regard to the other teams but most of our negative opinions were directed at our own team/manager/owners. There is so much history to this club that there is a collective memory of what is required to win a title, and I think the majority of the supporters know our own failings before we start making accusations towards the opposition teams being given an advantage by ref's the FA, FIFA ,UEFA etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom