• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fume pissed that Salah wasn’t carded for removing his shirt after the second goal. And that Henderson wasn’t carded for dissent when he mouthed “bullshit” at Pawson. Pathetic cunts.
Agree with the dissent point though. I think any player who swears at the ref direct or indirectly should be carded

Just gonna say this once and not make an issue of it, but I didn't appreciate Mo dropping his shirt on the ground after he took it off. I know he didn't mean anything by it but that's not the point. Someone needs to have a quiet word in his shell-like about that.

Mild complaint over.

Just gonna say this once and not make an issue of it, but I didn't appreciate Mo dropping his shirt on the ground after he took it off. I know he didn't mean anything by it but that's not the point. Someone needs to have a quiet word in his shell-like about that.

Mild complaint over.

Nah

I am trying not to have a tin foil hat on my head and pencils up my nose but the Dip/Rag match seemed almost orchestrated, certainly controlled. The Dips score quite early and it looks like it could be 6 by half time, except of course they had 2 goals ruled out, both of which, on any other day could have been and for the scousers would have been given, so the score was kept respectable and the raggies were not embarrassed in front of a 'Live' TV audience. I am not usually this far over, yes I think the game is bent but this post is a bit of a stretch for me...……..

but it did seem strange.

So between the debates on us being hoof ball or actually really good, touching the keeper might not be a foul and Kompany leaving fucked them up there was some gems.

First mongy comment in a few pages.

[article]
Despite the king's ransom that Dippers will deny they paid for him, he's the pauper's version of Vinny! In fact, IIRC, they've paid TEN fuckin' times what we paid for Vinny.
[/article]

Typical playing down rival’s ability.

[article]
Liverpool are a myth. Its like watching fucking pinball. Salah is a class player but his skill is lost in hoòoooof. Cannot believe they are so far ahead. Yes I do. Our defence.
[/article]

This didn’t age well.

[article]
Alison is very overrated.
[/article]

He’s so good he didn’t start.
[article]
Mata is the only quality player on the pitch says a lot .

[/article]

The Robbo hate is still strong.
[article]
Funny how they don't push the rags over the hoardings,that wouldn't be allowed[/article]

What dodgy things happened to piss off this tin hat wearer?
[article]
How more blatent match management do the non believers need to realise the game is bent ? That was the perfect outcome for the prem today gift wrapped and handed to you for your entertainment and it's liiiiiivvvee and fixed !!!
[/article]

They hate loud crowds. They’re not used to it.

[article]
Why do they always over do it on the Crowd Micropohones at Klanfield.

They have it that loud it is distorted on surround sound.[/article]

Keep dreaming sunshine.
[article]
Well, Klopp off to Bayern at the end of the season and VVD off to Real Madrid - enjoy it while you can Liverpool.

[/article]

This fucking retard.
[article]
Klopp is the German Sam Allardyce. Loads of goals from set pieces, crosses into the box from wide areas, get it forward as quickly as possible. Said this on Twitter and someone agreed, saying Mane is the African Kevin Davies. Top reply that.

[/article]

Not a forum but this guy is defo on a meltdown of sorts
7c71562a1305b0560e7d60bad73efb6c.jpg

Mild complaint over.
Actually, I smiled at this. Reminded me of Bobby, who often "threatens" to take off his shirt, but rarely does. But there was game last season when he took off the shirt and threw it in the air. We choose our moments when to pick up those yellows, but we definitely get our money's worth out of the times we do.

Mild complaint over.
????

Agree with the dissent point though. I think any player who swears at the ref direct or indirectly should be carded
If that were the case not a single match in the PL would reach HT since at least a dozen would have accumulated two Yellows. I wonder if some of you have any idea what is said/goes on on a football pitch in reality. Unlike rugby where that would see you in trouble. I feel sorry for refs having to take the abuse but it's not stopping any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom