• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article][/article]Poor Gordon is really upset he can’t change the news stories he’s interested in on his app.

[article]I spend my working driving around SE Kent picking up and delivering food to food banks. I wear masks and gloves and try at all times to keep the two meters rule, we cant in the cab but sit as far away as possible. We use anti bacterial hand wash on our self and on the cab. We are very careful but also nervous.
Yet every day I look on my Google news app and read story after story of how their are going to restart the premier league.

These people need to give their head a wobble, they need to think about the people who have lost their lives , their families, the people who are putting their lives at real danger by trying to save the poorly without enough PPE. The strain that our brilliant NHS is under. The strain of living under lock down. Couples that live apart and have been with seeing each other for over a month now. Or people that are self isolating for the governments recommendation of 12 weeks in little flats in tower blocks, with no outdoor space.

But the good old premier league and our shitty sports press/media just keep banging on about football starting again. Yea that's play behind closed doors, thats take away ambulances from the front line to be at a football match. That's put around 300 to 500 ( think I read that from Brady at WHU ) people at risk by them putting on a football match, security, laundry staff, ground staff, police, etc etc.

Football needs to take a long hard look at its self. Some one within the game needs to grow a pair and call out the powers at be .I am sick to death of the continuous shit about restarting. Just put it to bed make it null n void than we can just restart when it is safe with fans. Football is nothing without us
[/article]

Newman doesn’t understand that a seller wants to promote the product it sells to customers.

[article]Wondered if it had registered with fans of other clubs as well as us. The current situation is illustrating that Sky is a just a platform for promoting united, liverpool and arsenal. The actual football is incidental and all the other clubs are simply there to provide a showcase for those clubs.
[/article]

Gordon, again, has issues.

[article]Good for the nation ? The way VAR is being used it was pushing me into depression along with over things, I know I was getting to upset with it all even my missus was getting worried about me. For me the break has been a god send.
[/article]

I can’t work out what Millie is trying to say.

[article]Premier League delegation consisting of King Kenny, big nose, spit at kids, alco Aldo and Manny Durphy. Ample quantities of hankies and candles will be available. Wouldn't ya just love to be a fly on the wall? Wonder how long it'll take for the threats and intimidation to begin if the red souse mafia aren't getting their own way?
[/article]

They’re all really upset the virus is killing people and all they think the world is talking about is starting football again. They think it’s abhorrent.

And don’t mention “Raz” saying this.

[article]I would say probably I’m about 15 goals off where I want to be,” Sterling said. “Those are the targets, to try and create good numbers but at the same time not just have numbers to have numbers.
[/article]

I love their virtue signalling, hiding behind the whole "people are dying" shtick and crying about safety...

Then they slip in "just null and void it".

It's so transparent and disingenuous. Fucking cretins.

I’ve come to the conclusion none of them work. My reasons are twofold.

Firstly, none of them has the concept of planning and business continuity. All the premier league is doing is trying to restart their business when it is safe to do so.

Secondly, they’re thick as pig shit.

They even fume over a game of FIFA.

[article]Even in this shite I hate the scouse...

Go 2 down and he blames the lag for it! Even in victory their the victim.
[/article]

Today’s fumage is sponsored by “players will spend 6 weeks away from their families to finish the season”.

[article]Imagine telling Kevin De Bruyne he’s being locked away for 6 weeks while his wife is pregnant at home.
[/article]

[article]Footballers don’t owe us 6 weeks away from their families to “lift the mood of the nation”. The notion of it is absolutely ridiculous.
[/article]

[article]I'm actually getting to the the point where they have talked the talk let's see you walk the walk
Let's see how keeping players in isolation camps
[/article]

Imagine it. A footballer has to leave his family for 6 weeks. And play football matches. The horror.

Like every other fucking summer with the World Cup and European championships.

I absolutely fucking laugh every time I read this on the fume.

[article]Life is a lot more precious then any game of football.
[/article]

The irony of their fans making these comments when they are part of sports washing from one of the most inhumane rulers on the planet.

Apparently Xabi is in the running for the assistant manager job at Shitty. It will “boil the dippers piss”. I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

Apparently Xabi is in the running for the assistant manager job at Shitty. It will “boil the dippers piss”. I couldn’t give a flying fuck.
I'd have no problem with that.

It would also be fun to watch as the fumers slowly realise that Xabi is using them to learn his trade while he works towards his dream job managing us.

I absolutely fucking laugh every time I read this on the fume.

[article]Life is a lot more precious then any game of football.
[/article]

The irony of their fans making these comments when they are part of sports washing from one of the most inhumane rulers on the planet.

Somebody also once compared the pain of losing to a late goal to a funeral on there before too. Idiots.

[article][/article]Poor Gordon is really upset he can’t change the news stories he’s interested in on his app.

[article]I spend my working driving around SE Kent picking up and delivering food to food banks. I wear masks and gloves and try at all times to keep the two meters rule, we cant in the cab but sit as far away as possible. We use anti bacterial hand wash on our self and on the cab. We are very careful but also nervous.
Yet every day I look on my Google news app and read story after story of how their are going to restart the premier league.

These people need to give their head a wobble, they need to think about the people who have lost their lives , their families, the people who are putting their lives at real danger by trying to save the poorly without enough PPE. The strain that our brilliant NHS is under. The strain of living under lock down. Couples that live apart and have been with seeing each other for over a month now. Or people that are self isolating for the governments recommendation of 12 weeks in little flats in tower blocks, with no outdoor space.

But the good old premier league and our shitty sports press/media just keep banging on about football starting again. Yea that's play behind closed doors, thats take away ambulances from the front line to be at a football match. That's put around 300 to 500 ( think I read that from Brady at WHU ) people at risk by them putting on a football match, security, laundry staff, ground staff, police, etc etc.

Football needs to take a long hard look at its self. Some one within the game needs to grow a pair and call out the powers at be .I am sick to death of the continuous shit about restarting. Just put it to bed make it null n void than we can just restart when it is safe with fans. Football is nothing without us
[/article]

Newman doesn’t understand that a seller wants to promote the product it sells to customers.

[article]Wondered if it had registered with fans of other clubs as well as us. The current situation is illustrating that Sky is a just a platform for promoting united, liverpool and arsenal. The actual football is incidental and all the other clubs are simply there to provide a showcase for those clubs.
[/article]

Gordon, again, has issues.

[article]Good for the nation ? The way VAR is being used it was pushing me into depression along with over things, I know I was getting to upset with it all even my missus was getting worried about me. For me the break has been a god send.
[/article]

I can’t work out what Millie is trying to say.

[article]Premier League delegation consisting of King Kenny, big nose, spit at kids, alco Aldo and Manny Durphy. Ample quantities of hankies and candles will be available. Wouldn't ya just love to be a fly on the wall? Wonder how long it'll take for the threats and intimidation to begin if the red souse mafia aren't getting their own way?
[/article]

The missus getting worried? Actual depression over VAR? They're mad.

There hasn’t been anything new to report from the fume. They’re still after a null and void season. The ones who try to lay out the games will start when it’s safe to do so are shot down. Karen7 keeps pointing out she gets out of breath when going upstairs. I think she’s just a fat cunt and never had it.

Anyway I wanted to share this one proving they have no self awareness.

[article]football needs a major reset, it started quiet a while back with stadiums becoming sanitised then the introduction of the corrupt VAR and to this we have today, we have just witnessed one of the most corrupt seasons ever along with corruption in the CL, is it any wonder folk give up,TBH i think if they found a cure for this virus tomorrow gates at football would be over 50% down,,all this might be for the better, one day football could return and gates could be that poor we may be able to pay on the day again and sit with mates
[/article]

The only reason they are where they are was because Manchester council built that sanitised stadium they are in. Does anyone outside of the tin hat brigade think the Arabs would’ve looked twice at them whilst playing in their former shit hole?

"Newcastle will be left to get on with it, until they become a threat to the cartel"

Warrentonblue

I love how city fans think they are the underdogs in some mafia movie

Vincent Kompany says Virgil is the best defender in the league’s history.

You can feel the fume.

[article]Not for me sorry, over rated because of who he plays for. In my eyes, this yet more evidence if ever needed to demonstrate the power of propaganda.
[/article]

[article]Is there a trophy for this?
[/article]

[article]What in the actual name of fuck?
[/article]

[article]Vinny Vinny , very sad ...the new hinchcliffe
[/article]

[article]Having three defensive midfielders playing just in front of him probably helps.

Just as it did for captain, leader, racist at the Kremlin.
[/article]

[article]Is there a shiny badge they can wear on their shirts for this?
[/article]

[article]Until I've seen Vvd play with less than 3 defensive midfielders I cant put him above any of the true prem greats. If lescott or nico had 3 x dms, sympathetic refs and VAR they would look rolls Royce as well. Kompany and laporte have looked world class with 1 dm and attacking fullback. Not saying vvd doesnt look good but he is very well protected. Let's see next season, now teams will want to defend deep (avoiding the Allardyce thump to the corner for speed merchants) and hit them on the break. They wont create with 3 x dms and will have to drop 1 or 2. Then we will see his hamstrings tested as he is turned around with space behind.
[/article]

It's mad given the huge conspiracy to hand us the title and how we're the darlings of the FA, Premier League, media, UEFA, FIFA, everyone etc that it took them 30 years to give us the league.

They're so bitter and deluded it depresses me a bit.

What always cracks me up is that we can debunk their whole 'the league wants them to win it over us' shite by pointing out just simple TWO incidents, in the flippin' match between us and them in that soulless bowl last season... They're just too fucking thick to think about for the entire 30 seconds it would need to become crystal clear, even to them:

If 'they' were really out to hand us the league, like they claim 'they' are, the ref's watch-buzzer yoke would've buzzed when Sadio's shot went 99.3% over the line, AND the ref would've sent Kompany off for hacking Mo down. Easy.

Fucking inbred twats.

Jim shows all the intellect of city fans.

[article]Just went to buy Fifa as im missing the footy and noticed that the Champions Edition released on Sep 2019 features VVD on the front.
Am I the only one who finds that a bit weird?

I dont know why they would not feature a player from the actual champions in the Champions Edition- regardless of the team.
[/article]

virgil_van_dijk_and_alisson_becker_of_liverpool_celebrate_with_t_1234654.jpg

thumb_92178_default_news_size_5.jpeg

.. because Ronaldo has been on the front of 50 billion others and Bale isn't popular

Well. All I can tell you is this: FIFA Champions League Edition won't be featuring a City player on the front for at least the next three years!
Ha you cheating CUNTS.

Jim shows all the intellect of city fans.

[article]Just went to buy Fifa as im missing the footy and noticed that the Champions Edition released on Sep 2019 features VVD on the front.
Am I the only one who finds that a bit weird?

I dont know why they would not feature a player from the actual champions in the Champions Edition- regardless of the team.
[/article]

virgil_van_dijk_and_alisson_becker_of_liverpool_celebrate_with_t_1234654.jpg

thumb_92178_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Forgive my thickness here (seems I'm rivaling them with this question) but what does that even mean? We are the champions and he plays for us... What am I missing?

Ah, sorry... Yes. Saw the European Cup, forgot that they're still English champions. Jesus, I need life to get back to normal soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom