• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Any other team and the Mane elbow would be a red card. In this instance it wasn't even looked at to avoid embarrassment and the risk that the on field ref would change his mind.The bias towards them permeates every level of English football through the media, the administration of the game, the refs and the VARs. Overhauling them will be a near impossible task but because when they are having an off day other forces will be at play to help them out."

Last edited:

My god, what an absolutely horrific and shameful thing to say. For pity's sake, have they not suffered enough? We can only hope our apology will go some way to healing the vicious wounds which Roy has inflicted upon them with his vile words.

The best player name I've seen recently was on Arsenal's bench on Monday. Runar Runarsson.

The best player name I've seen recently was on Arsenal's bench on Monday. Runar Runarsson.

Before she met me, the ex-wife dated a bloke called Pat Patterson. And the bloke before him was Ben Benson. Should've change my last name...

Five stages of grief

The five stages of grief model postulates that those experiencing grief go through a series of five emotions: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

Since the Leicester game and us playing Arsenal I feel after trawling through Blueemoon that City fans have reached the acceptance phase pretty quickly lol

There's less of the were better than you rubbish and acceptance that they are a step behind, personally I still think they have an amazing team but psychologically they have lost that edge that they had.

That’s because 90% of their fans - that they picked up in the last few years - having now passed through puberty are finding other things to make their life miserable - girlfriends, boyfriends, booze, drugs and the fact that Oasis were shite all along.

37HUC.jpg

Fume bingo tonight. You’d get a full house if you’ve got Mahrez just fuck off, just give it to the dippers, fuck VAR, PIGMOL and out of the title race after 3 games.

City fans: We’re under represented in the media against the Liverpool and Man U mafia.

Also city fans

[article]Micah Richards is one fuckin shithouse thick twat.
[/article]
Unfortunately for them city legends are not the brightest sparks, Joe Hart, Danny Mills and Trevor Sinclair are the best they could do.
They are right about him though, he’s on TV on every channel but can’t afford a shirt that fits.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for them city legends are not the brightest sparks, Joe Hart, Danny Mills and Trevor Sinclair are the best they could do.
They are right about him though, he’s on TV on every channel but can’t afford a shirt that fits.

No need for the body shaming, dude. My shirts do the same since lockdown started.

No need for the body shaming, dude. My shirts do the same since lockdown started.

I know what your saying but blaming it on the washing machine, I have swapped suits and shirts for joggers and T-shirts anyway. Not looked back since, not sure why it’s not considered more acceptable to rock up to meetings in a pair of Joggers yet but working on it...

I've been wearing shorts and a tshirt for about 20 weeks now. I've worn a shirt twice in that time, once for a baptism and another time when Mrs Athens and I went to a nice restaurant for our anniversary.

Any time we have a TC it's audio only. I would only distract my colleagues with my good looks anyway so it's for the best.

[article]All what I wanted to say, Its Pep fault.

I know our strikers are injured, but for GOD Sake , Liverpool are winning with Firmino !
[/article]

Tee hee hee

Great to see Leeds take points off city.

Hopefully we can extend our lead to 8 pts tomorrow.

Would be a big blow for them

'The Cartel' narrative... Cold war era, espionage... What are they smoking there at City because I want some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom