• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t NFL teams releasing players/ripping up contracts for those not following their Covid protocols? I suspect for exactly the reasons you highlight (broadcaster payments and likelihood of being able to finish a season being on the line, etc).
It was one player recently (Haskins) who was on last chance saloon with the WFT anyway.

In the summer one team did terminate a contract, because the player smuggled in a girl to the hotel bubble (dressed as a player).

NFL are doing it properly.

Fining teams who break protocol and having very little sympathy regarding infections

Fuck knows how Baltimore got their game against the Steelers postponed

NFL are doing it properly.

Fining teams who break protocol and having very little sympathy regarding infections

Fuck knows how Baltimore got their game against the Steelers postponed

Baltimore is where Johns Hopkins is. They were at the forefront of academic covid advice, it's reasonable to suppose some of their epidemiologists are fans and gave the necessary 'advice' to the NFL.

I think we need to wait to see the reasoning. If there was concerns the whole squad was compromised close to the match and still awaiting further results then it's understandable. Given the new strain and rise sudden rise in cases across the country, organisations will have to alter existing policy.

I think it's inevitable that football will have a break in the next few months. This game is being postponed is just the start.

City should certainly be contributing to any costs incurred by Everton, which will have been substantial. The Police alone are a fortune.

I guess they could field 11 players but they can't know for sure who's got it, so that puts Everton at risk. Except Pickford of course.

You can be absolutely certain they are no longer awaiting results. I've had 4 PCR tests and results have been from 1 hour to 8 hours (1 - China, 8 - Austria). If those two players and some other staff are the only ones testing positive, and all the other players negative, there was no reason not to go ahead.

Last edited:
The rumour is all the Brazilians hooked up in that hotel in London before Christmas. Jesus and Fern out for city, moura and vincius out for spurs, Gabriel out for arse, luiz has symptoms.

The rumour is all the Brazilians hooked up in that hotel in London before Christmas. Jesus and Fern out for city, moura and vincius out for spurs, Gabriel out for arse, luiz has symptoms.

So basically.... We are fucked?

I think it was man city were playing arse, staying at a hotel in North London and a couple of spurs players turned up too. This could all very easily be Twitter bullshit

W
We talking fab and bobby, or they good Christian boys?

The Ev take "meltdown" to a new level
865b74beb2270b2f024dfb936a1ab94f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom