• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 18/19 January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, don't you think this conspiracy to let us win it is getting a bit too obvious???

First Agent Fernandinho scoring an own goal in the last minute, then Agent Vardy misses a penalty, now this.

I mean come on, it's been thirty years and the FA is desperate for us to win it, but I think we could have been more subtle????

I hope Man Utd don't let in six later, otherwise our cover will be well and truly blown.

Vincent Kompany fumed at his own Anderlecht fans after they threw a flare on the pitch at Club Brugge goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.

Home supporters behind the goal vented their frustrations as the former Liverpool shot-stopper prepared to take a goal-kick in stoppage time of a 2-1 victory and hurled the object into the six-yard box.

Mignolet was visibly panicked when the flare exploded mere yards away from him and player-manager Kompany was livid with the treatment of his Belgium teammate.

The Manchester City legend was seen passionately speaking to those in the stands, animatedly gesticulating to get his point across before putting an arm around Mignolet.

Christ, what a shower.

They are wildly inconsistent. Some good wins (Chelsea and City) but some tragic losses (Bournemouth, Watford etc). They shouldn't be in 5th with a decent chance of UEFA CL qualification.

Home: 4-0 Chelsea , 1-0 Leicester, 3-1 Brighton, 2-1 Spurs, 4-1 Newcastle, 4-0 Norwich
Away: 1-3 Norwich, 1-2 City, 0-2 Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom