• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 18/19 January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensational result for us.

City were getting on a bit of a role.

They played well, must be so frustrated to dominate and only draw ha. :D

I would say the same but in 20 years will people remember we won the league and CL or will they talk about the highest ever points total of undefeated?
The trophies.

Simply cos those records could be beaten one day, whereas the trophies can't be taken away from you.

Obv it'd be boss to get both, but I can't see klopp risking players in a league match in the league that's all but already won before we play, say City or Real Madrid/Barca a few days later.

They only lost in their Super Cup final to RM on penalties within the last week (I think it was). And bossed large parts of that final. They are not going to be easy in any shape or form.

Play like they did today and the tie will be over in the first leg.

The ball back in from Saint Maximim was a beaut.

For all Chelsea's possession, Dubravka didn't have an awful lot to do & that's all credit to the lads in front of him.

No. The wheels have been, if not exactly coming off, getting a bit loose for Leicester lately and a Sean Dyche team will always battle for everything.

Time for Burnley to actually live up the hype of ‘it’s a tough place to go to’. as the big teams have won there in recent years

Time for Burnley to actually live up the hype of ‘it’s a tough place to go to’. as the big teams have won there in recent years

Burnley's Home record

Wins - Southampton, Norwich, Everton, West Ham, Newcastle
Losses - Liverpool (0-3), Chelsea (2-4), Crystal Palace (0-2), Man C (1-4), Man U (0-2), Aston Villa (1-2)

The trophies.

Simply cos those records could be beaten one day, whereas the trophies can't be taken away from you.

Obv it'd be boss to get both, but I can't see klopp risking players in a league match in the league that's all but already won before we play, say City or Real Madrid/Barca a few days later.

I’m not disagreeing but I honestly don’t think the record will be beaten if we get 107/8 or more and unbeaten is something that would eclipse every other Liverpool league side ever.

Burnley XI: Pope, Bardsley, Taylor, Tarkowski, Mee, Cork, McNeil, Hendrick, Westwood Rodriguez, Wood.
Subs: Hart, Lowton, Brady, Pieters, Lennon, Vydra, Long.

Leicester XI: Schmeichel, Ricardo Pereira, Fuchs, Soyuncu, Evans, Barnes, Perez, Mendy, Praet, Maddison, Vardy.
Subs: Ward, Justin, Morgan, Gray, Tielemans, Albrighton, Iheanacho.

Come on Burnley you useless knackers.

No Chilwell No Ndidi, Tielemans on bench.

Actually I'm in need for some fantasy points, so either 0-0 with Schmichel saving a pen or Soyuncu to score 2 and Burnley 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom