• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 19-21 September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison scores but the offside flag is up. Calvert Lewis looks offside but did it come off a West Brom player?

Goal stands. It came off a defenders head and Calvert Lewin gets a little touch over the line. 1-1.

Don’t know where else to put this but Aguero out for two months.

Big loss for City.

Don’t know where else to put this but Aguero out for two months.

Big loss for City.

I put him in my fantasy team half expecting him to be fit. That’s a big blow for them. Jesus, as good as he is, isn’t Aguero level.

Everton went 2-1 up, Gibbs and Bilic sent off now it’s 2-2 after 47 minutes

Everton 3-2 up. Keane scores a tap in following a save from the keeper.

I’ve got Calvert-Lewin in my fantasy team. I also picked Everton in last man standing. I was winning one way or another.

Last edited:
Was just thinking about when Gus Poyet curled a shit out on the dressing room floor in front of everyone when it occured to me how terrible dressing room is as a phrase. It's like if F Scott Fitzgerald was playing Kramer on Love Island.

What a soft pen Fulham got. If that's the standard we should be getting around 30 pens every season. How many times has Mane and Salah stumbled over a defenders leg in the penalty area. It happens basically every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom