• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 19-21 September

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF they've both conceded 7 in the last 2 games.

Think Leeds are going to be a bit shit too

Watched a bit of them last season. They missed lots of chances. Last two games of taking their chances is not like them. I reckon they'll be in a few games like, but they'll take a few hammering too.

They look ace, but West Brom are shite.
As soon as they got Ancelotti I've told a lot of my mates Everton is going to be a team to watch. Then their move for 3 midfield players this summer showed their intent. I saw someone wrote in this forum about teams to watch with list like Spurs, United and Chelsea. I get that Chelsea spent big, and Leboeuf had them ahead of us this season (I know....), but nobody is noticing the blueshite. I am far more wary of them than I am of United and Spurs to be honest.

Henderson on the bench. I bet he wishes he was back at Sheffield United.

United are playing turgid football. It's quite strange really. They have a terrific collection of talent up front, and some really talented midfielders as well.

But there's no identifiable style or structure.

United are playing turgid football. It's quite strange really. They have a terrific collection of talent up front, and some really talented midfielders as well.

I think they're like arsenal in previous years. Can play when there's not much to play for. Any pressure and they collapse.

They scraped in to Europe primarily thanks to Leicester and Chelsea collapsing. Their form was shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom