• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 20th/21st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays results only confirms what I said last week. that who every wins the title will only achieve point in the lower 80's and the top 6 teams will find it a lot tougher to achieve those wins

Also like to add that Haaland is a monster... Can see him scoring every game in the prem'...

Many not be on the winning side in all of them, but I believe he will score in all of them

He already didn't score in a game last week...

League will be genuinely interesting this year if only from the perspective that there seem to be alot more teams who are will to go blow for blow with the top sides. Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle will fancy their chances to take points off us City and Chelsea while the likes of Brighton, Brentford, Palace and West Ham will give anybody a game especially if they go into it expecting an easy victory.

Even Forest and Fulham look like they are going to take a big swing at it.

I genuinely think Everton are serious relegation candidates, along with Bournemouth and Southampton.

Watching a few highlights from the weekend's matches.

Leeds looked like a good 'team', nothing like the team that survived relegation on the last day of the season. Chelsea were awful (ridiculous foul when on a Yellow by Koulibaly) and, as a few suspected, the loss of their CBs and disruption to their forward line could be season defining. They are miles behind Spurs, Arsenal & probably Fulham as the best team in London at the moment.

Brighton are also a good team without any real stars. Caicedo had a couple of nice touches but otherwise quiet. Superb team goal for the second, look out for that one ! West Ham never looked like they'd get back into it and are seemingly deserving of holding up the PL.

Spurs vs Wolves. Wolves had by far the better of the first half, bar one Kane header easily saved, and should have been ahead. In the 2nd half it was completely reversed and Spurs had Wolves on the rack. Kane hit the bar and had the simplest of nod ins for the winner. A draw would have been a far fairer result on the balance of play.

Bournemouth are going straight back down. Horrendous defending, they are well out of their league. Jesus looks a better and better transfer for Arsenal.

League will be genuinely interesting this year if only from the perspective that there seem to be alot more teams who are will to go blow for blow with the top sides. Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle will fancy their chances to take points off us City and Chelsea while the likes of Brighton, Brentford, Palace and West Ham will give anybody a game especially if they go into it expecting an easy victory.

Even Forest and Fulham look like they are going to take a big swing at it.

I genuinely think Everton are serious relegation candidates, along with Bournemouth and Southampton.
This is why, I hope teams such as West Ham , who give up before even playing Man City should go down.

Gabriel Jesus looks amazing for Arsenal. The complete striker. Flair, strength, vision, composure.

It's a pity City would never have sold him to us, but it makes me wonder what the fk was Pep doing with him at City?

Chelsea were awful (ridiculous foul when on a Yellow by Koulibaly) and, as a few suspected, the loss of their CBs and disruption to their forward line could be season defining. They are miles behind Spurs, Arsenal & probably Fulham as the best team in London at the moment.

Chelsea were poor on the day, but they are not behind fucking Fulham, come on… Impressed with Palace so far; they keep getting better under Viera, individually and collectively.

Chelsea were poor on the day, but they are not behind fucking Fulham, come on… Impressed with Palace so far; they keep getting better under Viera, individually and collectively.
I thought it obvious that was a little tongue in cheek ! However Fulham have indeed looked better than Chelsea over their first 3 matches so it's not too far fetched.

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom