• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 20th to 24th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callum Hudson-Odoi has confirmed he will miss the rest of the season after rupturing his Achilles during Chelsea's 2-2 draw against Burnley.

Saw this when it happened during the game. Looked like his achilles snapped, so not strange that it was confirmed this morning.

Callum Hudson-Odoi has confirmed he will miss the rest of the season after rupturing his Achilles during Chelsea's 2-2 draw against Burnley.

Saw this when it happened during the game. Looked like his achilles snapped, so not strange that it was confirmed this morning.

Terrible injury for him ... means he'll miss a large chunk of next year.

Id take 4 of their players

Bernard, Richarlson, Sigurdsson, Digne..

Maybe Gomes as a 5th

None would get in the starting 11 though week in week out though
I'd take Gueye any day of the week. it won't surprise me if City buy him as some back up for Fernindinho.

Burnley's resolve, attacking ethic and work rate have given me more false hope. They gave us a crunching game at Turf Moor - i wonder how hard they'll go at City here. Would be a nice day for a Tom Heaton masterclass.

Burnley's resolve, attacking ethic and work rate have given me more false hope. They gave us a crunching game at Turf Moor - i wonder how hard they'll go at City here. Would be a nice day for a Tom Heaton masterclass.

And if they want to throw in some of those leg-breaking challenges we'll accept that.

Brighton win or a draw tonight please.

1) It'll give Utd an extra boost going into tomorrow night.
2) Spurs are cunts.

Cant believe Shane Long now has the record for the fastest goal scored in the Premier league. 7,1 seconds.

Ok just shit then..
and Irish...

Didn't he go a silly amount of games without a goal.. then scored against us...

He's goal scoring stats have never been great but he's nowhere near the worst in the league

Played 416 scored 91. Not amazing but not terrible.

Makes my personal achievement of shutting him out when i played against Cork City in my 20's less impressive.

Kevin Doyle played that day too but he scored the f*cker.

He probably be a good as a championship striker though ..

Better placed maybe...

He does score some good goals, but lack the consistent quality you need for a prem striker..

Saints have struggled for goals this season, interesting though Redmond has upped his game since the new manager came in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom