• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 21-23 November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham have no one anywhere near the wing backs.

He was in acres of space.

Makes you so pleased our side can correct these things on the pitch as the game goes on.

Or where that mad line to sleeve stitching is.

The camera & frame rates don't match what they want to implement.

I stand by the fact, scrap the lines, have cameras pitch side just for offsides & the refs get to judge it by eye.

That would solve 99% of the calls everyone hates overnight.

The clubs which understand geometry would have the camera in their attacking half positioned at a slightly favourable angle, and the defensive half at an unfavourable angle.

The clubs which understand geometry would have the camera in their attacking half positioned at a slightly favourable angle, and the defensive half at an unfavourable angle.
Nice theory.

Except the clubs don't place the cameras, the sky/bt sub contractors do.

However, when building new camera gantries I suspect there's way to claim they can only put them certain places.

Hence why I said pitch side, plus cos the angle at pitch level leads to less optical illusion issues due to the height angle.

Fulham are fucking dreadful. I wouldn't get carried away saying Everton are good. Can't wait for these cunts to go back down

Fulham are fucking dreadful. I wouldn't get carried away saying Everton are good. Can't wait for these cunts to go back down

They may survive as there is some absolute dross in the league. Burnley, Sheffield United, West Brom, Newcastle, Man City and so on.

3-2. Fulham playing better give and go football at the moment. Lucky deflection takes it in.

It would’ve been harsh asking for a retake after the miss. Funny but harsh.

Tom Davies coming on for James. Everton taking themselves down to ten men.

They do switch sides at half time right? What are you yapping about?

Yes, if only there was some way to change the position of the camera in the second half. Who knows how you would do such a thing. Assuming if it is even possible within the laws of physics.

Game over. Everton had a shocking second half but they must be thankful they were playing Fulham.

Battle of the Uniteds now. Sheffield vs Wham. I’m not expecting any goals.

34 minutes in and no goals. Soucek has a great chance and puts it well wide. It was harder to miss than get it on target.

Leeds Arsenal and it’s twatting it down. Tyler fucked up his “It’s live!” bollocks. I hope Arsenal get fucked at least 3-0.

Leeds Arsenal and it’s twatting it down. Tyler fucked up his “It’s live!” bollocks. I hope Arsenal get fucked at least 3-0.
So he's not doing the Liverpool match? Not that it will stop him from talking about it throughout (he must be a closet red!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom