• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 3-5 December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are incredibly shit at football. Haven’t seen a 5 yard pass find it’s man yet.

Jesus makes it one nil. Nice finish. De Bruyne might be dead in the centre circle.

Bardsley didn’t think at a single moment to get close to ball and gave Jesus all the time in the world.

De Bruyne isn’t dead. Now Silva might be. Oh no he just cried on the floor for a bit.

City have done fuck all before the goal, but was a peach of a finish. Burnley still look like they might cause mischief. That or break some Man City players.

Not watching the city game yet, will be watching second half. Hopefully I'll bring some good luck to Burnley, or bad luck to city.

Burnley aren't getting anything out of this game. They are leaving too much space between the lines, to be fair City are also looking somewhat vulnerable when they are forced to defend, but will still win it by around 3 goals, I think. Burnley needs to be a lot more compact (like Newcastle was) to stay in the game long enough to have a chance.

Pope has kept Burnley in it. City at their most dangerous on the counter and they keep catching Burnley out from their own attacks.

I think it’s automatic and can’t be selected. My tv automatically recognised the HDR on both games.

Fuck me, the 4k is as shit as their '4k' streams. Their software should recognise when you have a quality speed & bandwidth & use it, the bit rate on this is fucking shite compared to uhd bluray remux, on my connection I could easily stream that quality, so annoying to know how much is missing.

Looks like an excellent 1080p broadcast image, even very close up, for the most part when the picture is moving, only in closer static images do you see any improved resolution.

The hdr is decent though, the BBC Wimbledon coverage in hdr was appalling.

Fuck me, the 4k is as shit as their '4k' streams. Their software should recognise when you have a quality speed & bandwidth & use it, the bit rate on this is fucking shite compared to uhd bluray remux, on my connection I could easily stream that quality, so annoying to know how much is missing.

Looks like an excellent 1080p broadcast image, even very close up, for the most part when the picture is moving, only in closer static images do you see any improved resolution.

The hdr is decent though, the BBC Wimbledon coverage in hdr was appalling.

It is indeed shite.

Manu back to 10th....

Again.

And if Burnley aren`t going for the win they can treat city players with the same respect they give ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom