• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games - 31/08 - 05/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd are just a very average side. The players theyve brought in Maguire, Wan Bissaka and James have all improved them but the likes of Young, Lindelof, Mata, Matic, Lingard, McTominay wouldnt get anywhere near ours or Citys squad and even some of their better players like DeGea, Rashford etc would be on the bench.

I know, I really thought he and Maguire would work well together. Lindelöf looks great in the national team.

I don't know what they see in him. He is average in everything. Especially physically he looks a tad soft for a centre back.

what the fuck is happening in that Man City game - the stats are showing City with less possession than Brighton even though City look like they are dominating. Do they keep giving the ball away to Brighton ?

what the fuck is happening in that Man City game - the stats are showing City with less possession than Brighton even though City look like they are dominating. Do they keep giving the ball away to Brighton ?
I switched over, expecting a deluge of goals, but switched back a few minutes ago. Commentators saying Brighton have been very good since conceding.

Laporte is being stretchered off, clutched his knee & couldn't move at all in agony. Stones already injured & no Laporte.

They're really short at the back all of a sudden.

Brighton are the new Barcelona.

I switched over, expecting a deluge of goals, but switched back a few minutes ago. Commentators saying Brighton have been very good since conceding.

Laporte is being stretchered off, clutched his knee & couldn't move at all in agony. Stones already injured & no Laporte.

They're really short at the back all of a sudden.

Laporte - poor bastard - the BBC site says he has got his first call up to the French squad finally !!! and City have got a second.

If tammy abraham gets golden boot I will stop watching football

Don't worry - we also have Wilson it appears who seems to be scoring in every game now for Bournemouth. Not to mention Salah and Mane

Bollox - not our Wilson !!!

Laporte - poor bastard - the BBC site says he has got his first call up to the French squad finally !!! and City have got a second.

Well, 24 hours after Virgil won his awards, Pep came out to say Laporte is the best left sided centre back in the world.

Karma's a bitch.

Having another mare on fantasy.

What the fuck have Deulofeu Zaha and Ake done this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom