• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games - 31/08 - 05/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised at the stats in the City Brighton game

Really isn't a 3-0 game
I know ... Brighton possession stats can only be matched by us against City. No other teams have come remotely close. Also it appears that Brigjton have had a few very good chances. Would love it if they got at least one goal.

4-0 to city...fucking cunts, surely VAR must have picked up in a city players errection that would put them offside before scoring

Fair play sheffield utd. not many teams come from 2-0 away at top 6 at HT and get a draw.

Especially a newly promoted side

From the Guardian live feed:
Gosh, I’m looking at that disallowed Aston Villa goal again. Grealish was fouled – twice! – as he drove to the top of the Crystal Palace, and legitimately hit the turf after a trip. The ball fell to Henri Lansbury, on as a late substitute, and the former Arsenal man slotted his finish across Guaita into the far corner. But Kevin Friend pulled the play back for a Grealish dive! Why on earth didn’t they go to VAR?!

Officials also allowed a Newcastle goal after it came off a Newcastle player's hand – a clear violation of the new rules.

Just saw, I can't believe it. What's the point of VAR?
I love to see what smart excuse they come up with for this one.

Really not sure var worked at all today

Haller pen not given - was clear
Tielemans red card not given - clear
Villa goal ruled out - clearly not

From the Guardian live feed:

Officials also allowed a Newcastle goal after it came off a Newcastle player's hand – a clear violation of the new rules.
A lot of these poor decisions seem to be stemming from the lack of VAR camera angles. Which I don't get - just use Sky's!

Whilst the Grealish decision was clearly wrong it seems that one was a procedural issue and they would never have been given the decision regardless. The ref's whistle also blew before they scored.

Yeah I'm watching the Glasgow Derby as well. Not impressed with Ojo. I mean he has the pace the technique, looks the part, but he's not that smart on the pitch. Lacking awareness, terrible decision-making and passing.
But it's weird, he suits our style better than Harry Wilson.

Celtic much the better side.

Mcgregor, Forrest, Edouard, Ntcham, Christie

Rangers only really have Morelos

I have to say those two french guys on the Celtic team, Ntcham and Edouard are really good.

Fuck me that's the first time I've seen Adama Traore assist a goal!!

Get in Wolves

Great start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom