• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 4-6 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth are going down and even if they survive they'll be selling a lot of players and trimming the wages bill. No way they'll be getting Wilson

Would we want to mate? He's been injured for most of this season and is hardly doing well for them now. That ship has sailed.

Would we want to mate? He's been injured for most of this season and is hardly doing well for them now. That ship has sailed.

Kid is talented.
Injuries shouldn't be held against him ...
I think with 1-2 years behind Robbo ,he'll develop well ...

Bournemouth are shite. Spurs are shite. Luckily for the fans they werent able to go the game.

Kid is talented.
Injuries shouldn't be held against him ...
I think with 1-2 years behind Robbo ,he'll develop well ...
He went for what £13m? Can't see Bournemouth e
Letting him go for less which then begs the question are we going to spend that amount of money on a backup to Robertson?

watch from 79 minutes of game time to 87 minute

My fav is from 83 mins...ITS OFFSIDE!!!!!!!

AFTV I think soon will have more subscribers than the official Arsenal FC Youtube channel lol

Robbie must be making serious wonga because Liverpool made 7m last year from Youtube...I know AFTV don't have as many subscribers but some of their videos are still well watched.

All Villa then Man U get the ball forward. Fernandes does some step on the ball and twist. Goes down wins the pen.

I’d have sent Fernandes off as his boot goes over and stamps the defenders ankle. Reckless play and being a manc cunt.

Incorrect penalty decisions were made by the video assistant referee in all three of Thursday's games, the Premier League has told BBC Match of the Day.
Bruno Fernandes won a spot-kick which he scored in Manchester United's 3-0 win over Aston Villa.
James Ward-Prowse hit the bar after a disputed penalty as Southampton drew 1-1 with Everton.
And Tottenham should have had a penalty for a Joshua King shove on Harry Kane in a 0-0 draw with Bournemouth.

If I believed in conspiracy theories I might think that there are deliberate attempts by referees to damage the whole VAR process.
More likely there are a clique of refs who really don't like to overrule each others bad decisions

Leipzig v Atletico
Atalanta v PSG
Napoi or Barca v Bayern (Or Chelsea)
City or Madrid v Juve or Lyon

That’s not a surprise. The Manchester clubs live a charmed life when it comes to cup draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom