• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Dec 7-9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...he got caught. Own up.

When do you get a racist ever owning up? Almost never :)
Would defo be easier if they owned up and carried some kind of card or a hat of some kind.
Even FA when handing out punishments say effectively it’s a racist act but defo not a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When do you get a racist ever owning up? Almost never :)
Would defo be easier if they owned up and carried some kind of card or a hat of some kind.
Even FA when handing out punishments say effectively it’s a racist act but defo not a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they should have a stamp card. 5 stamps and you're definitely racist.

I think "putting my hands in my pockets" is only slightly more believable than Wayne Hennessy saying he made a Hitler salute - including comedy moustache - because:

"I waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it" and "put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry"

Mind you, one cannot discount immense stupidity and unlikely explanations with regards to football matters, given the FA panel said that under cross-examination, they were convinced that he genuinely didn't know what a Nazi salute was (despite doing one):

"In fact, when cross-examined about this Mr Hennessey displayed a very considerable - one might even say lamentable - degree of ignorance about anything to do with Hitler, Fascism and the Nazi regime."

I think "putting my hands in my pockets" is only slightly more believable than Wayne Hennessy saying he made a Hitler salute - including comedy moustache - because:

"I waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it" and "put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry"

Mind you, one cannot discount immense stupidity and unlikely explanations with regards to football matters, given the FA panel said that under cross-examination, they were convinced that he genuinely didn't know what a Nazi salute was (despite doing one):

"In fact, when cross-examined about this Mr Hennessey displayed a very considerable - one might even say lamentable - degree of ignorance about anything to do with Hitler, Fascism and the Nazi regime."

But he was totally unaware on who Hitler was I think I read somewhere. So he is excused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom