• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Jan 25-27

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstarexodus

Very Well-Known
Watching this Leicester-Brentford match and Brentford are giving them a run. Leicester scored early but it's been a relatively tight match since. Brentford just denied by a great keeper save and then had a goal off the ensuing corner ruled out for offside.

Strong side from West Ham despite upcoming midweek match vs. us. Losing 1-0 to WBA

I was literally just looking at a mascot, some poor twat dressed as a fucking boiler, an actual hot water heating boiler, next to the pitch.

I haven't even done any drugs. What the actual fuck?!

_102844827_hi048499052.jpg

WBA mascot. An actual boiler. FFS.

Southampton been the better team. Ings getting chances, looks like it might be one of those days though. Spurs looking like a Maureen team.

Watching this Leicester-Brentford match and Brentford are giving them a run. Leicester scored early but it's been a relatively tight match since. Brentford just denied by a great keeper save and then had a goal off the ensuing corner ruled out for offside.

It's been a while since I checked the rules, but I thought you couldn't be offside from a corner.

West Ham finally started playing with about five minutes to go & got their first, second, & only two shots on target of the match. WBA deservedly win, even after going down to ten men with 15 minutes to go.

I was literally just looking at a mascot, some poor twat dressed as a fucking boiler, an actual hot water heating boiler, next to the pitch.

I haven't even done any drugs. What the actual fuck?!
Haha- when you said a boiler suit on Whatsapp, I thought you meant like, one of these:

wearwell-boiler-suit-regular-014765.jpg

Watched the Dortmund highlights on YouTube.

Two things stood out.

That kid Haagland is impressive, 5 goals in two games. Good goals too.

The other thing, the sound of the ball hitting the net in Dortmund makes. It's almost like the net is chain. It's very satisfying.

Watched the Dortmund highlights on YouTube.

Two things stood out.

That kid Haagland is impressive, 5 goals in two games. Good goals too.

The other thing, the sound of the ball hitting the net in Dortmund makes. It's almost like the net is chain. It's very satisfying.

Both games he came on as a 2nd half sub. He has played less than an hour in total

Game over for the city Fulham match.

Jesus through on goal, Ream sent off for blatantly pulling him back, penalty.

Reactions: Ijg
Game over for the city Fulham match.

Jesus through on goal, Ream sent off for blatantly pulling him back, penalty.

The fumers wouldn’t think that’s a pen. The way he went down is just like mané or Salah throw themselves down. What happened to the rule of it not being a red if it’s a pen?

When are they gonna get rid of red cards for penalties? Completely pointless way to ruin a game of football.

It's the worst rule on the books.

The fumers wouldn’t think that’s a pen. The way he went down is just like mané or Salah throw themselves down. What happened to the rule of it not being a red if it’s a pen?
Of course they wouldn't.

As for the red & penalty thing, I've no idea, but I've always hated it, you're being punished twice.

Boss goal that.

Whats the fucking point ? Are Fulham allowed to just walk off the pitch and say "
We give up, Pep ... your great..."

OMg !! This is funny, am watching this City game and my dad who has only seen city play against us in recent years, is totally focussed on this game. He has moments of outbursts .... "why the fuck cant the other team get past the half way line..." , previous 2 seasons completely passed him...

Thought they’d stopped with the penalty and red card ages ago?
Its rigged I tell ya, rigged!
Are you listening Bluefume? Rigged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom