• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Jan 25-27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scummers putting out their strongest available 11 against the mighty Tranmere. Come on Rovers.

d160414752f58c756cd2a0e8b7976799.jpg

Some of the everton stewards, & some of the Liverpool ones, do it for both grounds, plus occasionally Tranmere & even the echo arena too.

Bex grandad is a steward at Goodison, so he was telling me about the amount of work he gets offered, but said he cba doing anything but everton cos they let you watch the match whereas Liverpool expect you to watch the crowd a lot more & actually do work, which he's not in to, cos he's in his 70s.

I've genuinely played on better pitches at Sunday league level than the pitch at Prenton Park. Admittedly, not as level, but with much better playing surfaces.

Terrible..

Beyond terrible..

Tranmere defence says everything about the position they are in the league

Every single one of utds goals where just far too easy..

Doubly impressive coming from a fanbase which has in the past had a deserved reputation for hooliganism and racism. Good on them.

Hoping for some broken legs today.
I'd read a fair bit this week about how bad the Tranmere pitch was but my God that's atrocious. Worse than most of the pitches I have to play on.
Horrendous pitch..

Rain rain and more rain been the problem..

Don't even think they would play rugby on that pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom