• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games November 27th - December 1st 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

the count

SCM's least favourite muppet
Honorary Member
Arsenal just gone one up against Newcastle.
Both teams look shite.
Newcastle needs at least three or four players in January to stay up

Not sure how they judge "not enough to make him go over" these days. When a forward is running at full speed, a slight nudge is enough to cause him to lose his balance, RE Wilson's penalty shout.

Got abandoned at ht
Actually just after HT. And it was way more fun than just that ! One of their two outfield keeprs went down injured so the ref had no option but to abandon it ... with only 6 players on the pitch for Belenenses. Hilarious. Portuguese FA are taking a right hammering from all sides.

Actually just after HT. And it was way more fun than just that ! One of their two outfield keeprs went down injured so the ref had no option but to abandon it ... with only 6 players on the pitch for Belenenses. Hilarious. Portuguese FA are taking a right hammering from all sides.
Ya hilarious it took them going down to 6 to get it it called.

Feels like most teams don’t even try against city.
A lot of their games seems to have long periods where both teams don’t do anything, a bit like that 82 WC game between West Germany and Austria where both teams needed a 1-0 win to proceed.

A lot of their games seems to have long periods where both teams don’t do anything, a bit like that 82 WC game between West Germany and Austria where both teams needed a 1-0 win to proceed.
Nah they're just really good and they showed it at Anfield as well.

Nah they're just really good and they showed it at Anfield as well.

Not doubting their level but West Ham hardly gave it ago, a bit like Everton week before. Maybe it’s just Ethihad is so quiet, it often just feels like already decided.

Not doubting their level but West Ham hardly gave it ago, a bit like Everton week before. Maybe it’s just Ethihad is so quiet, it often just feels like already decided.

Very few teams bother trying ... they hold out for 80 minutes, in hope for a 0-0 or 1-0 scoreline and try to get a win.

Unlike Spain and Germany, where there was only 1 at best team to challenge Pep, when teams give it a go, it normally gives them headaches.

He said recently, "I'll never manage another team in England" - wow, amazing. His next list of challenges is probably PSG or Juve, teams with a financial edge in their respective leagues because ... he's a calculated winner. He'll never do what Klopp did at Dortmund or Liverpool.

I think City doesn’t always get dragged down to lower teams’ levels. Like we did against West Ham, Brighton and Brentford ( did you see that lot today?)

0-0 at halftime all chavs , this new super duper German interim manager has a job on his hands with that overpaid dribble.

I think City doesn’t always get dragged down to lower teams’ levels. Like we did against West Ham, Brighton and Brentford ( did you see that lot today?)

They did in a way against Southampton and Palace though. City seem to just starve teams of posession if allowed a lot more than we do I guess.
No, didn’t see Brentford ? Is that what you meant?
It’s actually my closest PL team but not been to their new stadium yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom