• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games November 27th - December 1st 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck sakes, that's a pen for Utd isn't it?

Yep right call sadly, That prick Ronaldo again.

3-2.

Odegaard hero to zero.

Commentators going on like this is a good game. Arsenal are unbelievably shit so far. Zero ambition and yet leaving acres of space down the flanks. They haven't beaten anyone of note this season and this is why. Arsenal should have had a penalty first half, but the whole game is just two teams who can't keep the ball or defend.

Tell you what this result sets up the race for 4th nicely....Even Wolves going about their business nicely, ok they can't score for shit but defensively they're the best outside the top 3.

Two fucking top team posers playing each other. Both shite. We scored 9 goals against them and it could have been more.

Might be best for United to pick up points. Arsenal have been surging, need their wings clipped

Sure, that's the sort of thing I'd say if i wasn't honest with myself and knew that United will be the bigger threat eventually and id rather they lurch impotently from failure to failure for the foreseeable.

Sure, that's the sort of thing I'd say if i wasn't honest with myself and knew that United will be the bigger threat eventually and id rather they lurch impotently from failure to failure for the foreseeable.

Let me have this moment.
Carrick at the wheel!

Teams seem to really struggle to defend against the extra man out wide in the wing back with Chelsea, how do you match up to that formation? Feel like it's something premier league teams have dealt with many times before with the systems Martinez, Conte and even OGS have used in the past, but people seem to struggle to handle Chelseas system.

Obviously what makes Chelsea so strong & it was pointed out on MOTD a month or 2 ago is their back 3 & Mendy are just so good that it gives the other 6 players ahead of them the freedom to stay forward, compress and not let the opponent play out when they get the ball.

West Ham are load of balls, only know really one way of playing and just worked against us. Won’t against Chavs. Plus they ride the luck well, more than anyone in the league.

Maybe it's just blind hope, but I still think this Chelsea teams are massively ahead of where they should be, and they're due a dip in form, they seem to get so many lucky breaks. Then again United sides of old always seemed like lucky cunts, I guess that's just a side effect of being a well drilled team.

They have got it in them to lose a few but always seem to ride it out well. They were luck against Watford but still won. Having a great back 5 gets you very far in football which is true historically.

Deserved that, commentators acting like Chelsea have dominated this game, they really haven't, they've scored from a set piece and barely threatened otherwise.

Deserved that, commentators acting like Chelsea have dominated this game, they really haven't, they've scored from a set piece and barely threatened otherwise.
The US commentary saying Chelsea have played some beautiful stuff this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom