• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
That chance there is why Sterling is not a top 5 player for me. He often just can't find the power on his finishes.

Huge result, whatever happens next I do t think City can chase us down. They look flat. They are a great side but they expect to win as soon as they score. Once they get pegged back they dont look the same, start complaining and dropping heads.

Yesssss!!!

I had a feeling Newcastle would do us a favor, being one of the most LFC-friendly clubs in the league. Their fans clearly enjoyed sticking it to City.

Definitely a huge result. If today’s match wasn’t big enough for us. Let’s make it count

That chance there is why Sterling is not a top 5 player for me. He often just can't find the power on his finishes.

He's scored 14 goals this season, and got 25 last season,

He's a brilliant player, but I'm not sure what 'Top 5" means

Haha i put on kids YouTube for my son after De Bruyne scored that, what a lovely surprise

He scores a lot, but in bunches and more so against weaker opposition or after the team gets a foothold in the game. He isn't one of the top 5 players in the world for me. Mane is better for sure. And Sterling gets compared to the elite sometimes and I think its unjustified. He is very dangerous but he just doesn't have the killer instinct.

I've heard it a lot in the media post Gomez incident, they haven't really defined it but I assume top 5 in that sort of position. I was shocked, he's just about top 5 in the league.

It would be great if we could get another jammy win to just run it in and deflate them even some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom