• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a little worried about Leicester

Watford, Villa then Norwich

Next 3 games 9 points no problem

They then play City then US..

We really need to make sure we win our next 3 games too..

Leicester celebrated that goal like title contenders.

Guess they are now.

On a positive note, they've killed Everton's spirit ahead of Wednesday. We'll batter them.

I wish people would stop saying that. Everton have two cup finals a year, the first one is on Wednesday.

Whilst they almost certainly won't win at Anfield, cos they don't remember how (half their fans weren't even alive the last time they did so!), they could really trouble us playing that same shape they did today, with great effect, against a side whose forwards are in better form than ours currently are.

Could do with the City game being a Draw. We will be 7 clear if we win all our games too with a game in hand

On the plus side Everton are gonna be feeling fucking shite going into Wednesday, but played well enough that you'd expect Silva to keep his job.

Hoping the same as you, but I am not sure about that manager keeping his job, he just seems like bad luck for them, and tonight just underlined that.

@FoxForceFive - that shape that they employed today - if the manager is still around will definitely be used like you say. We really need to move that ball around fast on Wednesday.

Still not enough points ahead of them, I am with that dreamy guy - 18 points ahead then we can afford to fuck up a few games.

Leicester celebrated that goal like title contenders.

Guess they are now.

On a positive note, they've killed Everton's spirit ahead of Wednesday. We'll batter them.

No they aren’t. Great win for them but they’ll struggle over Xmas wait and see.

I'm getting a little worried about Leicester

Watford, Villa then Norwich

Next 3 games 9 points no problem

They then play City then US..

We really need to make sure we win our next 3 games too..
They just beat a shite Everton side at home in stoppage time.

What makes you think they will beat those 3 no problem?

Everyone said that a few years ago (although they weren't 9 points behind that season). On form they're at least as much of a threat as City. The game on Stephen's day could be a big one.

They just beat a shite Everton side at home in stoppage time.

What makes you think they will beat those 3 no problem?

Because like us they are not losing games, and not losing games and to keep winning them, builds up a certain belief and confidence, prime example - look at us, just look at us - look how we have developed - we are like some red machine right now, and Leicester have the players to feel like that and believe like that. Only last season did it take City a wonder strike to beat them at home, and then the still almost fucked it up when Leicester tried to equalize.

Everyone said that a few years ago (although they weren't 9 points behind that season). On form they're at least as much of a threat as City. The game on Stephen's day could be a big one.

No they aren’t as City have it in their locker to go and win 14 games in a row. No other team has shown anywhere near that ability bar us

Because like us they are not losing games, and not losing games and to keep winning them, builds up a certain belief and confidence, prime example - look at us, just look at us - look how we have developed - we are like some red machine right now, and Leicester have the players to feel like that and believe like that. Only last season did it take City a wonder strike to beat them at home, and then the still almost fucked it up when Leicester tried to equalize.

Ya remember when Spurs were 6 points behind in Jan and everyone said it was a 3 horse race?

It wasn’t and this isn’t either. They are on a very impressive run but will be nowhere near us in the end

5th (europa League quallie) to 17th (one above relegation) are separated by six points. Outside of the top 4 and bottom 3 the league is flat

Or to make it even more pointed

4th to 5th - 6 points
5th to 17th - 6 points

I may be a mile off but I think Villa are underperforming. They seem to be excellent and should be in the top 6-8

Other than City and us, Leicester’s schedule is pretty sweet through end of January: watford, villa, norwich, w ham, newcastle, soton, burnely and w ham again.

But that doesn’t mean terribly much since at any point they can drop points and I think their depth will be challenged in this busy period.

Last 5 games:

Liverpool & Leicester - 5 wins
Citeh - 3 wins, a draw and a loss
Chelsea - 3 wins two losses

Everyone else - shit (either one or two wins)

I may be a mile off but I think Villa are underperforming. They seem to be excellent and should be in the top 6-8

Grealish is the main reason they look so good. I’ll never tire of saying I want him here. He’s superb. Would be amazing in our midfield

Grealish is the main reason they look so good. I’ll never tire of saying I want him here. He’s superb. Would be amazing in our midfield

Tbh I find it very disturbing that he never wears shin pads.

Every time he dribbles, I'm convinced a two footer is incoming

How much do you think is his value? Also is he fitter than Keita ?

Hard to gauge but he’s worth more than Keita and is miles fitter. He’s the most fouled player in the league and just gets on with it. He got clattered first minute against Utd and just shook it off and scored a belter a few minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom