• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 16-21 January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilder longing for the glorious past, sends the 34 yr old Sharp on instead of using Brewster.

Because they’re twats.

Leicester beating Chelsea after 5 minutes. Poor fat frank.

Because they’re twats.

Leicester beating Chelsea after 5 minutes. Poor fat frank.

I reckon Rodgers will be the next Chelsea manager, hes done a superb job there.

Wonder if Chelsea would be willing to cut their losses on Havertz in the summer?

I'm more concerned that each of the teams above is playing better football than we are

Leicester city were superb today. Brilliant brilliant football and to a man making the right decision time and time again. A joy to watch them dismantle Chelsea.

These last few months have been tough on Fwank:

Eq0rKCnXUAkEUOA.jpg

City score with 10 minutes to go. Cunts

Clear offside too

Last edited:
Always thought Maddison was as a bit of a dickhead but he actually comes across as very normal

Well at least I did something right on my fantasy team, picking both Silva and Gundogan.

Rules of football must be changing because I've just seen the most blatant offside not given.
How on God's rich planet can a player who is 20 metres offside then come from behind to tackle Mings and be judged to be not interfering with play?

How on God's rich planet can a player who is 20 metres offside then come from behind to tackle Mings and be judged to be not interfering with play?
The PL are trying to hide behind a rule which states "if you make an attempt to play the ball then a player can not be offside.", ignoring the fact that that rule really is intended to cover the scenario when a defender makes a back pass to an opponent in an offside position (and then he's onside).

But heh, these lot can just bend rules whenever they want to justify and protect incompetent officials.

I just hope that from now on, when we put in a cross/long pass, if one of our attackers is offside, but a defender tries to head/kick and doesn't execute well and it runs through Salah (who again, is well offside when the ball is played), the flag won't be going up immediately, and we can then proceed to go on to score legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom