• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Midweek Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
EL today – most unpredictable match should be Marseille-Leipzig, the Germans trying to preserve a 1:0 leads from the first leg. Keita starts in midfield alongside Demme. Werner and Forsberg on the bench.

Arsenal plays CSKA in Moscow, should be a stroll. Watch out for monkey chants.

Sporting against Atletico is mostly interesting because of Sporting's president suspending most of his first team squad for writing a open letter that took issue with the way he harshly criticized them after their first-leg 0:2 defeat. Looking at the starting lineup, I guess they mended their relationship somewhat, because all the suspended players are there. #77 Gelson is the one to watch; reportedly on Klopp's radar for some time.

RB Salzburg vs Lazio is the one I'll be watching. Plenty of former LFC players and potential future players on show: Milinkovic-Savic, De Vrij, Luis Alberto and Lucas for Lazio, Berisha and Haidara for Salzburg. Lazio won 4:2 at home.

Last edited:
EL today – most unpredictable match should be Marseille-Leipzig, the Germans trying to preserve a 1:0 leads from the first leg. Keita starts in midfield alongside Demme. Werner and Forsberg on the bench.
Bruma with the early away goal for Leipzig.

Thauvin scores from a Payet set piece.

3 out of 4 home teams leading:
CSKA 1-0 Arsenal (2-4)
Sporting 1-0 At. Madrid (1-2)
Marseille 3-1 Leipzig (3-2)

Last edited:
Guys Arsenal finding it hard....anyone watching ? There is a player for moscow playing named Vitinio...looks like he is a raw coutinho....i wonder ?

Marseille 3-2 Leipzig Augustin (Keita's assist)

Marseille 4-2 Leipzig Payet (Thauvin's assist)

This week's European games are entertaining!

Last edited:
Regarding Wilson at Hull.
Before we start jerking eachother off over his success, remember that Tom Ince scored 18 goals for Blackpool in the championship at the same age.

Regarding Wilson at Hull.
Before we start jerking eachother off over his success, remember that Tom Ince scored 18 goals for Blackpool in the championship at the same age.

No way I jerk you off man... sneaky suggestion that one...

Arsenal pull 1 back through Welbeck

Marseille 4-2 RB Leipzig (4-3 on aggregate)
RB Salzburg 4-1 Lazio (6-5 on aggregate)
CSKA Moscow 2-1 Arsenal (3-5 on aggregate)
Sporting 1-0 Atletico Madrid (1-2 on aggregate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom