• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Weekend Games 28th - 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little chance the Ev do anything.

Not cos they won't want to win, I reckon Goodison will be tense & ferocious, they need a win, desperately, for their own confidence, & the manager for his job.

The reason they are very unlikely to get anything is cos they're fucking shite.

If they don't concede early I think it may be closer than you'd suspect, cos they're capable of scoring themselves, but they'll still get beat, & if they do concede early it could be embarrassing for them.

I think we all have that inkling somewhere in the back of our heads that Goodison traditionally is a tough place to go to and win.
But then I come my senses and realise that they're shite.

I think we all have that inkling somewhere in the back of our heads that Goodison traditionally is a tough place to go to and win.
But then I come my senses and realise that they're shite.
They really are.

It can be quite an aggressive & angry crowd, but not very often.

The best we can hope for is that they're stung by the constant accusation they won't want their side to win, & try to prove otherwise by backing their team , cos this season they've been mostly angry at their own players!

That, plus it staying nil nil for a while, City tend to struggle more (relatively speaking of course!) when they don't score early, as we've seen over this season & last.

They really are.

It can be quite an aggressive & angry crowd, but not very often.

The best we can hope for is that they're stung by the constant accusation they won't want their side to win, & try to prove otherwise by backing their team , cos this season they've been mostly angry at their own players!

That, plus it staying nil nil for a while, City tend to struggle more (relatively speaking of course!) when they don't score early, as we've seen over this season & last.

Hope so.

I said last week Everton are absolute dog shit. I still stand by that. It’ll probably be 6-0 to the fumers.

I can't believe Solanke is still starting games in the premier league. Woeful player. 1 goal in about 50 appearances. For a striker. An absolute miracle we got a fee for him, nevermind £20m+

The table after seven matches last season, it was the weekend the sturridge worldie got us a point at stamford bridge

1. Manchester City: 19, +18
2. Liverpool: 19, +12
3. Chelsea: 17, +10
4. Tottenham Hotspur: 15, +7
5. Arsenal: 15, +5

Were tracking two points ahead, even if city win today they're 3 points off the 18/19 pace

Ings! 1 all!

Lloris tried a drag back 3 yards in front of his own goal, Ings capitalises as he's closing down & taps it in.

Hahahaha.

Bournemouth on a roll, upto 3rd as things stand, not sure their time in the top 6 will last but its lols to see them above the usual suspects

Bournemouth on a roll, upto 3rd as things stand, not sure their time in the top 6 will last but its lols to see them above the usual suspects
Probably until Leicester beat Newcastle tomorrow.

That City bench ..

Bravo, Aguero, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Mendy, Cancelo, Foden

Mahrez, sterling and jesus start, ridiculous wealth of attacking talent

[article]The teams are out! Everton are in their famous royal blue, while Manchester Citysport their third-choice Barratt’s Fruit Salad homage. Z Cars has been blasted out of the PA, the crowd are giving it plenty, and we’ll be off in a minute!
[/article]

Is the city kit that bad? I’m not watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom