• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Our biggest threat this season?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who will be our strongest rival in the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

As does his Frank Lampard impression.

PRI_169390023.jpg

fbl-eng-pr-chelsea-man-utd-5e4bf5566644583a7c000002.jpg

United have been given 42 penalties since Solskjaer became manager in December 2018.
Liverpool have only been awarded 46 in the whole of Jurgen Klopp’s reign, which started over five years ago.

Write off city at your peril. If any team has the squad and talent and manager to go on a crazy run of wins it’s city

The biggest threat is ourselves. We should be a comfortable distance ahead but we keep throwing away points.

It’ll be the midfield and attacking injuries we picked up. If Jota and Thiago remain fit then we will step it up and everything will go as planned.

Don’t we usually have a shitty Christmas new year?

Frank is a dead man walking, surely. The worst win % of any Chelsea manager since Abramovich took over and no sign of being able to integrate the expensive new recruits. I think Tuchel will be the replacement.

Unfortunately City look like they are going to seriously challenge for the title - it took some adjusting, but now it can be said that Pep has successfully reformulated them for the less energy-intensive game and it’s paying dividends.

Man City's fixtures probably means they will be top of the table before meeting us

Brighton
Crystal Palace
Aston Villa
West Brom
Sheff Utd
Burnley
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal
West Ham
Man Utd

Man City's fixtures probably means they will be top of the table before meeting us

Brighton
Crystal Palace
Aston Villa
West Brom
Sheff Utd
Burnley
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal
West Ham
Man Utd
They have shown some weakness, not lately but I wouldn't be too surprised if they slip up in an unexpected fashion.

Frank is a dead man walking, surely. The worst win % of any Chelsea manager since Abramovich took over and no sign of being able to integrate the expensive new recruits. I think Tuchel will be the replacement.

Unfortunately City look like they are going to seriously challenge for the title - it took some adjusting, but now it can be said that Pep has successfully reformulated them for the less energy-intensive game and it’s paying dividends.

Yes noticed there was considerable balance between their attacking and defending than previous seasons where their entire defense would be nearly always be in the opposition half to support the attack. Hence the less goals but more incisive attacks.

Brighton
Crystal Palace
Aston Villa
West Brom
Sheff Utd
Burnley
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal
West Ham
Man Utd

First half of that fixture list looks like a very easy set of fixtures. Last 5 games looks like a very difficult run. Allowing for the fact City have league cup, FA Cup, CL and 2 additional PL games Id say theres a very good chance they will suffer from injuries/fatigue in the back half of the season

The biggest threat to liverpool is klopps stubbornness in the transfer market. No centre half means no title. Hope we aren't talking about this come may

I like your name.

Have you met Dreamie yet?

A simple Jedi mind trick might work - “This is the Steven M you’re looking for”!!!!

Tell me... Do you have a wardrobe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom