• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Our biggest threat this season?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who will be our strongest rival in the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal after today, will be 4 points behind us with 1 game in hand.
Arsenal tomorrow, will be 4 points behind us with 20 games played.

Where are all you fuckers who doubted my Arsenal prediction?

:D

Arsenal after today, will be 4 points behind us with 1 game in hand.
Arsenal tomorrow, will be 4 points behind us with 20 games played.

Where are all you fuckers who doubted my Arsenal prediction?

:D
Ha. It’s pretty damning that Moyes is ahead of us and that we are on track for 68 pts at the halfway point :(

We play West Ham, Spurs and Everton in the next 4 weeks. Thats who we need to be concerned about now. We need to beat all of them to keep a hold of 4th place. If we dont this season will completely unravel very quickly.

City go top 7 pts ahead of us.

They actually look so balanced this season that I think they may finally do the quadruple. Cannot see anyone stopping them in the league this season, FA Cup, that other cup, and even the CL - their only challenger maybe PSG, and I don't think we are much of a team in the CL without the supporters.

We play West Ham, Spurs and Everton in the next 4 weeks. Thats who we need to be concerned about now. We need to beat all of them to keep a hold of 4th place. If we dont this season will completely unravel very quickly.

Yup, our season rests on these 3 games.

They actually look so balanced this season that I think they may finally do the quadruple. Cannot see anyone stopping them in the league this season, FA Cup, that other cup, and even the CL - their only challenger maybe PSG, and I don't think we are much of a team in the CL without the supporters.
Bayern still look the best team in Europe by a distance.

EtoXcAXXcAAiepG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom